Timer notification on kitchen display

Also you specify the showing of a time above each order but is shown.

As asked before you have the field for content template set to [Content] what is this referring to?

ok i have attach gif file and i have shown what [Content] do please see the gif bro

So content must be a template or something somewhere…

i think content is from task type but not sure

There is nothing there that represents the difference between having that field and not having it set
Show a list of your print templates.

Content but be defined somewhere as your template without it actually matches your template shown earlier.

ok bro

So where did you see to put [Content] in that field? Dont see it in Q’s tutorial.
Wihtout it it seems to match your template which to me would be preferable over unknown…

i got emree kitchen display txt file in forum that i uploaded in pos after i did more customization seeing Q’s tutorial and this customization is like double half from emree txt file half from Q,s tutorial and this content was in emree file and i have not deleted anything of emree file except product widget from entity

There in lays the underlying issue, you have imported one thing, customised and changed based on another tutorial without truly understanding what your doing and now needing others to just resolve your issues rather than learn. ‘Running before learning to walk’ as they say.

There is a comment from jesse on q’s tutorial saying not to leave auto refresh set to 0. Set to 5…

OK JTR bro i will check this tomorrow