Trying to make this add together in reports

Rest Bar|£[=F(’{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) AND (TY=Food Drink Ticket) AND (MG=Starlight Bar) OR (TY=Bistro Food) AND (MG=Starlight Bar)}’)+(’{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) AND (TY=Bistro Staff Food) AND (MG=Starlight Bar)}’)]|—|---

Can somebody please correct this for me to make it add the figures together.

I get it display the 2 number on the report but not added together.

Regards

Craig

You will have to convert each report To Number (TN). The proper syntax is TN('<x>').

Your almost there. It should be:

[=F(TN(’{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) AND (TY=Food Drink Ticket) AND (MG=Starlight Bar) OR (TY=Bistro Food) AND (MG=Starlight Bar)}’)+TN(’{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) AND (TY=Bistro Staff Food) AND (MG=Starlight Bar)}’),‘0.00’)]

The ,‘0.00’ may or may not be necessary. Sometimes a calculation is done it will display the least amount of characters as possible. Meaning a number you want to read as 10.00 will be displayed as 10. The ,‘0.00’ will force it to display the .00…Or if the calculation is longer than 2 digits past (to the right) the decimal, it will force it to 2 places.

Here is the first link I could find about the F (Format) - the first 3 lines are the relevant ones:

2 Likes

On a side note, I want to thank you for asking your question. In typing my responds, I was able to figure out a minor problem that has been plaguing me for a while with my cash out screen.

Thanks!