Unable to Close the Work Periods

Hi Emre,
I am unable to Close WorkPeriod. I have attach the screen shot for your reference. Following is error log in Samba POS. Kindly help me to rectify the issue as i am in middle of nowhere and doesn’t know how to resolve the issue.

Thank You

Log:

[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS
Version: 3.0.29
Region: en
DB: SQ
Machine: NABEEL
User: Nabeel Hassan
Date: 2/8/2016
Time: 10:32 AM

User Explanation:

Nabeel Hassan said “”

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.InvalidOperationException
Source: System.Core
Stack Trace: at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 predicate)
at Samba.Services.Implementations.CacheService.GetRecipe(String portionName, Int32 menuItemId)
at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.InventoryService.UpdateConsumption(PeriodicConsumption pc, Int32 warehouseId)
at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.InventoryService.CreateNewPeriodicConsumption(Boolean filter)
at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.InventoryService.GetCurrentPeriodicConsumption()
at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.InventoryService.DoWorkPeriodEnd()
at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.InventoryModule.InventoryWorkperiodProcessor.ProcessWorkPeriodEnd(WorkPeriod workPeriod)
at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.WorkPeriodModule.WorkPeriodService.StopWorkPeriod(String description)

You can visit sambapos.org for V3 issues.

You have a recipe for a product that does not exists anymore. Upgrade to V4 as newer versions better handles such issues.

1 Like