Update Application Subtitle - Add Image

I’m pretty sure @RickH already knows <L00> tag needed there as it is evaluated as a printer template.

1 Like

What a muppet i am!! of course!!! now it works, it was the same for the ticket header formatting i deleted the <L00> when adding the image tag! thanks @emre

just gotta play around with the image now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting idea here, using my retail setup to have a logo on the left hand side of the screen, i had thought of using Kendash’s setup of a single log in (to take you to the below screen) and instead of the custom keypad you can see here it could have just a login key pad of custom buttons for each employee to press to log in which assigns them to the ticket and takes you to the main pos screen as shown below.

It would purely be a cosmetic setup, but i think itd look quite good

3 Likes

Yeah @RickH look what you’ve did to SambaPOS. I’ll tweet this screenshot tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is totally awesome. About as custom as custom gets. People try to do that with open source version and fail lol.

I dig the login idea. I may use that!

1 Like

Thats awesome :smile:

(Id change the logo to a transparent background PNG personally to loose the background color difference :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Yea ineed to match the colour to the logo its on my to do list haha