User sales report error

Hello everyone, in view of the need to have an individual user report, I have created this report:

[Detalle de Venta:5, 2, 2,1]

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User.asc:(ODI=True):,}

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER}):{0}:,}

>>{SETTING:CURRENTUSER}

>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER}) and O.MenuItemName="$2"}

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER}) and O.MenuItemName="$2":2}

[Ventas Cerradas :1, 1, 1] 

{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:(TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

>Total Recibido|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:(TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

[Venta General:1, 1] 

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.ExactTotal.Sum}

@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Amount.Sum::{0}:,}

but I do not know why with the user Olga has figures that do not match!
l

looking for some guide whit this report thanks in advance

Paste the report template code then highlight and click the code button in post editor.
That stops the forum stripping certain parts and makes it easier to see the report setup.

At a glance it looks like maybe because you have ODI on breakdown but not summary.
Or if you looking at orders vs payments these will not always match is you run table tabs/tickets as orders can be added by different usflers and payment user will be the one that took payment.

I have tried to recreate the error entering with user1 add orders to a table then enter with user2 and add more orders to the same table then pay the table whit the user2
I thought that was the problem but it was not
the report assigns the figures correclty

sorry that was not the code this is the code im using now

Screenshot isn’t that helpful as lines go off side of screen.
As said you have ODI in one but not other which may be a factor.
What’s the last @payment report for?

the second is for current user only

Not sure why your reporting users as a list as don’t use that @ as far as I can see …

shows the general amount with tables without paying the first only those paid

So your comparing payments to orders? Lots of reasons those wouldnt be the same. Unpaid tickets, gifted items… etc.

The main thing that is probably happening is the users are part of tickets that have orders that they did not collect payment on. Meaning it would show them with orders but not payments.

what happens is that in my case I do not have a cashier so every waiter charges his tables
and with this report you can see the detail of how much they sold of each item to know if they offer certain products of interest
so any suggestions how can i code this report

or maybe i should just hire a cashier = )

So what’s the issue then? It’s hard to follow exactly what the problem is.
You report is showing current users order sales. That’s what you wanted right?

yes it was working fine in fact the rest of user didnt have any problem whith it so
i tried to recreated the error adding orders from different users to a ticket and paying the ticket from different users but the report match correctly the figures so i dont understand why did i have that error

It’s not an error. We need to use correct terms so we don’t add confusion. Your report is showing two different things and it’s possible they won’t match sometimes. Payments and orders may not always match up because you can settle multiple payments with multiple users. You can also add orders to same ticket from multiple users.

If you can be more clear on what you want we can help with a report for that.

What I recommend is looking at the Reports Knowledge-base it will help you understand how reports work so you can create any report you may need.

1 Like

thank you kendash for your time

1 Like