V5 Mobile Client Cancel order

So what does your actual menu look like since your using order tags for pizza type?

for variants I mean order tags, the suffixes are more, without, little, only.

in the previous screenshot they are not products but order tags

Are they actual suffixes in Sambapos by defining an order tag with a .? Example is the followimg 3 order tags:

Cheese
Cheese.White
Cheese.Yellow

That example is how you activate suffix feature in Sambapos. If you click cheese it loads a new order tag screen to choose type of cheese then reverts back after you select type of cheese.

White and Yellow are suffixes of Cheese

1 Like

I do not understand, forces is a new function, you can better explain how it works

You have order tag of cheese you add two more order tags called Cheesr.White and Cheese.Yellow in Sambapos when you take order and select Cheese order tag it will load a new order tag screen with White and Yellow options to pick. When you pick one it adds Cheese.Yellow or Cheese.White order tag to your order.

It’s a feature to clean up order tags so you don’t have to have a million on one screen.

do you mean tag group?

You say tag group but put arrow to category,…

yes, I was wrong :grin::grin::grin: I meant category

Example: Tag pieces only working with Max:1/Min:0…

No I mean suffixes not category or group.

I know the suffix, but it is inconvenient, add a line and do more steps to place an order?

Add a line? What do you mean? It’s the same.

do not add a line for suffixes?
sorry, something I do not know escapes me. tell me better how to manage the variants. Thank you

Where do you mean line? What line are you referring to?

of suffixes

No and I think you are confused with what a suffix is. The suffix feature is defined in the actual order tags. I will show you when I get to my computer. Your calling things suffix which they are not. Suffix is a specific feature that you take advantage of by defining order tags a specific way.

The GraphQL engine does not (yet) support Group Tag so you cannot use that in a Mobile Client.

There is support for Prefixes, Suffixes, and Category.

It appears you are using the Group Tag feature in a way that it was not designed for, and as mentioned, there is no support for Group Tag in GQL/Mobile.

From your description of how you are using it, you should probably be using the Prefix feature instead. Prefixes were designed for the exact purpose you are describing: No, Less, More, Extra … for example:

No Cheese
Less Cheese
More Cheese
Extra Cheese

The Prefix feature allows you to have 1 list of Tags that can all be Prefixed by a word as shown above.

If you claim to have 200 “variants” (ie. 200 Order Tags split into 4 Tag Groups, so approximately 50 Tags per Group), the Prefix feature could allow you to have 1 Tag Group containing 50 Tags, with that Tag Group having 4 Prefixes. A Prefix can also be used to alter the Price of the Order Tag.

Here is an Example of the Order Tag Group called Cheese. Notice there is no Group Tag and there is no Category, so this Tag Group will behave normally.

Here are the General and Display settings:

This is the Tag List and Prefix List… notice the Extra CHEDDAR Tag listed below the CHEDDAR Tag. This will allow the Prefixed Tag to have a Price of 1.00 if the “Extra” Prefix is selected.

This is what it looks like on the POS, with the Prefixes listed above the Tags:

If you click “Extra” followed by “CHEDDAR”, it will add the “Extra CHEDDAR” Tag which has a Price of 1.00

I don’t know how this is handled in the SambaPOS Mobile Client, but this is what it looks like in the POS Module of QMX …

P.S. … QMX also supports nearly any Automation Command mapped to a Ticket or Order, for example, the Void Automation Command (mapped to Order Line) is available for use in QMX …

1 Like