VIP and HH Help

So set your Product Tags back to using COMMA, and maybe try this weirdness…

[=-1*(TN('{ITEM TAG:HH}'.replace(',','.')))]

or for VIP:

[=-1*(TN('{ITEM TAG:D{ENTITY DATA:Customer:VIP Level}}'.replace(',','.')))]

1 Like

everything working fine … thank you guys for once more , you are life savers !!!

So, what was your solution?

what you suggest …

So set your Product Tags back to using COMMA, and maybe try this weirdness...

[=-1*(TN('{ITEM TAG:HH}'.replace(',','.')))]

or for VIP:

[=-1*(TN('{ITEM TAG:D{ENTITY DATA:Customer:VIP Level}}'.replace(',','.')))]
1 Like

Something i figure out is that If i change my pc’s regional setting back to Greek diskount and hh are not working …
So system date/time format have effect on the HH setup …

i’m trying to make the VIP discount percentage-based is that rules correct ?

In order to close th HH i must log out and log in again ?

No it works fine without having to log out. There is no open or close it simply checks the date and time and constrains it based on that.

1 Like

Hi @Jesse thank you for the reply, in situation if I don’t logoff and logon the HH is not working automatically …
I remind you I didn’t wrote the rules and the actions I just import them so there are no mistakes.

Yes, that should work.

No, that is not required, unless you have changed the start/end day/time.

Kendash is correct. It does not “turn on” and “turn off”. It simply compares the Order Date/Time with the Program Settings for HHStart/End.

This would only apply if you changed start or end time. Then you need to Logoff/Logon so that your changes to the Program settings get stored.

1 Like

After i change some setting to PC’s Regions and Date format everything seems to work fine …

As for the VIP discount percentage these settings don’t seems to work, any idea ???

You are missing some brackets in your expressions.

This works…

[=-1*(TN('{PRICE}')*TN('{ITEM TAG:D{ENTITY DATA:Customer:VIP Level}}'))/100]

So this should work for you:

[=-1*(TN('{PRICE}')*TN('{ITEM TAG:D{ENTITY DATA:Customer:VIP Level}}'.replace(',','.')))/100]

… and …

[=-1*(TN('{PRICE}')*TN('{ITEM TAG:HH}'.replace(',','.')))/100]

P.S. if you copy and paste your code surrounded by 3 backticks in the forum, it will do syntax highlighting, which can sometimes help to reveal errors, like this…

```
```

Your code:

[=-1*TN('{PRICE}')*(TN'{ITEM TAG:HH}'.replace(',','.')/100]

Corrected code:

It also help for others to read and copy/paste to try themselves - much better than trying to replicate a screenshot.

2 Likes

Thank you QMcKay everything is working like a charm …

P.S. Sorry for the copy paste i’ll rember it next time, you were right :slight_smile: