Void and gift report v5

Please repost the report, perhaps you put in wrong place.
Maybe it should be TEN.Customer
Are you sure it’s Customer and not Customers

Thanks so much @JTRTech you were right its customers and TEN.Customers worked like a charm. Sorry I took too long to respond.

[Paid Tickets:2,2,2,2,2,3,2]
>Date|Time|Ticket #|Ordered By|Gifted By|Menu Item|Amount
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:EN.Customers:(TS.Status=Paid) and (OS.GStatus=Gift):,} 
>>Gifted To : $1
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.Date.asc,T.Time.asc,T.TicketNumber,O.User,OSU.GStatus,O.MenuItemName,ON.TotalPrice:(TS.Status=Paid) and (OS.GStatus=Gift) and (TEN.Customers=$1)} 
>>Sub Total||||||{REPORT ORDER TOTAL:(TS.Status=Paid) and (OS.GStatus=Gift) and (TEN.Customers=$1)}

Hello,
Me I am using the following template and it is working fine for me but the only problem is that it does not give me the GRAND TOTAL at the end of the list.

[Void Details: 1,3,2,3,3,1,1,]>No|User|Time|Status|Item|Quantity|Price{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,O.User,O.Time,OSV.GStatus,O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity,O.TotalPrice:(OS.GStatus=Void)}

[Gift Details:1,3,2,3,3,1,1]>No|User|Time|Status|Item|Quantity|Price{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,O.User,O.Time,OSV.GStatus,O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity,O.TotalPrice:(OS.GStatus=Gift)}

Somebody help me
Thanks

Welcome to the community, @jmunene.

You will need to add .sum to each of the fields you want totaled and you will need to remove the fields you do not want in your totals row.

It should look something like this:

>Totals: {REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.sum,O.TotalPrice.sum:(OS.GStatus=Void):||||{0}|{1}}

You will notice there is another section after your report. This section is the formatting section of the report tags. The pipe characters are column separators, we use them to push the reports fields under the correct column. The numbers in the curly brackets are field values placeholders (counting from zero, not one).

This KB article will help you:
https://kb.sambapos.com/en/9-1-1-custom-report-templates/