Waiter Report to specify Payment manner

I have hijacked a report from a previous post and made it a bit more expansive:

[PAYMENTS BY WAITER:6,6,3,5,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,6,3] Waiter|Terminal|Ticket|Date|Time|Gift.Cert|Zapper|Voucher|Account|Cash|Credit|Total|Method|Table {REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Terminal,T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,PA.Gift Certificate,PA.Zapper,PA.Voucher,PA.Customer Account,PA.Cash,PA.Credit Card,T.TotalAmount,P.Type,T.Tables}

N.B : Page size is set to 27cm

It is something that is very useful when waiter cash-up at the end of the day and their cash is wrong.

We have many ways to pay, like “zapper” is app based, just remove the PA.Zapper,PA.Voucher,PA.Customer Account to simplify the report for your needs. And remove [PAYMENTS BY WAITER:6,6,3,5,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,6,3] a 4 from this line for every PA.Zapper you remove

Now a little help from the community: notice my table numbers are not showing, what would be the correct wording? I used: T.Tables

Tables are entities remember so naturally T.Tables won T work since they are just entities. Try TEN.Tables I think but you may want to look that tag up.

1 Like

following what is in this post:

"TEN.<entity type> = Ticket Entity Name Equals"

This should be our winner but it still doesn’t report Table Numbers in the report.

By default it’s All Tables not just Tables try TEN.All Tables

1 Like

OK got it to work:

EN.Tables

I’ll add that my entity name is “Tables” not “Table” so keep that in mind when you copy text.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, Is it posible that I can Have something that will Give Me what each waiter has made for the Whole Day and not just hourly? Thanks

Doesnt normal work period give sales and payments by user?

Sure it does, But I really wanted a format like this one But should have total of the day. Okay let me try applying The codes for user sales.

That report isn’t by hour anyway, it’s individual transactions?
Use that, add .Sum to the field you want colated and take out the ticket stuff like ticket number and table etc

1 Like

Thanks @JTRTech Will Do as wise.