Waiter Screen / Ready Orders

Hello,

I have a kitchen display screen setup let this tutorial: Kitchen/Bar Display using Task Printer - separate displays for Food and Drink

What I want to do is create a new display for waiters where orders that are ready will appear in green. These orders must be marked as ready in the task screen. I have two task screen ones for food and one for drinks.

Because the above widget uses a printer is it possible to still send them to a new screen after they get marked off?

Thank you

You can Change the Task Type or Duplicate the Task Type if you want to have a separate display using these commands in a Set Widget Value Action …

Duplicate>[Task Type]
Change Type>[Task Type]

When you fire a command from the Task Editor Widget, you pass the Task Identifier as such (this is the Settings dialog for the Task Editor Widget):

So what this does, is that when the Task is marked as complete, it fires an Automation Command named BB Task Completed and passes the [Id] as the [:CommandValue] to the Automation Command.

BB Task Completed:[Id]

The [Id] contains a unique Identifier for the Task.

You can set the background color of a Task Card using this line in a Printer Template:

(Color=#FF00FF00)

For example:

[LAYOUT]
{ORDERS}

[ORDERS]
++{ORDER TIME} - {ENTITY NAME:Table} {ENTITY NAME:Customer}
(Id={ORDER ID}-{NAME}-{TICKET ID}-{ORDER UID})
(Color=#FF33FF33)

So since you want to change the color, you might just re-print the Order using a different Template and Task Printer configured for a different Task Type, and not bother with the Duplicate/Change commands at all.

So then you would have a Rule that looks something like this:

There will be more to it in the end, but the capability is there.

2 Likes

Just curious, but why “green”? If the screen only contains complete Kitchen Orders that are ready to go, what is the point of making them “green”?

Anyway …

##Task Type

##Actions

We will use this Action to Execute some JScript Functions.

##KD ExecScript [Execute Script] (Action)##

Action Name: KD ExecScript
Action Type: Execute Script
###Parameters:###
Function: [:handler.func]
Command: [:cmd]
Run In Background: [:runBG]

We will use this Action to execute other Automation Commands.

##KD ExecAMC [Execute Automation Command] (Action)##

Action Name: KD ExecAMC
Action Type: Execute Automation Command
Automation Command Name: [:AMCname]
Command Value: [:AMCvalue]
Background: [:runBG]
Delay: [:delay]

We will use this Action to Duplicate a Task.

##KD Set Widget Value [Set Widget Value] (Action)##

Action Name: KD Set Widget Value
Action Type: Set Widget Value
Widget Name: [:widgetName]
Value: [:value]

##Script

:warning: This Script uses new GraphQL functions available only in v5.1.60 or higher. Be sure to upgrade to 5.1.60 or this will not work.

##TSK Task Type Functions [tasks] (Script)##

Script Name: TSK Task Type Functions
Script Handler: tasks

Script:

function getTaskbyIdentifier(taskType,ident,field) {
  // getTaskbyIdentifier('KD Task GUI - Food','27751-Qure Burger.Burger-12837-j9tXI2XMRkq7Q446SFfroQ')
  taskType = typeof taskType==='undefined' ? '' : taskType;
  ident    = typeof ident==='undefined' ? '' : ident;
  field    = typeof field==='undefined' ? 'name' : field;

if (taskType=='' || ident=='') {
   return false;
  }

var qry = '{task:getTask(taskType:"'+taskType+'",identifier:"'+ident+'"){id,name,identifier,content}}';
  var r = gql.Exec(qry);
  r = JSON.parse(r);
  var task = r.data.task;

//dlg.ShowMessage("tt:"+taskType+"\rid:"+ident+"\rname:"+task.name);

return task[field];
}

function addTask(taskType,name,content,ident,color,taskTypeOld) {
  // addTask('KD Waiter - Food','','blah','27751-Qure Burger.Burger-12837-j9tXI2XMRkq7Q446SFfroQ','#FFFFFF00')
  taskType  = typeof taskType==='undefined' ? '' : taskType;
  taskTypeOld = typeof taskTypeOld==='undefined' ? '' : taskTypeOld;
  taskTypeOld = taskTypeOld=='' ? 'KD Task GUI - Food' : taskTypeOld;
  name     = typeof name==='undefined' || name=='' ? getTaskbyIdentifier(taskTypeOld,ident,'name') : name;
  color    = typeof color==='undefined' ? '' : color;

var oldContent = getTaskbyIdentifier(taskTypeOld,ident,'content');
  oldContent = oldContent.replace(/"/g,"'");
  oldContent = oldContent.replace(/\r\n/g,'<!rn>');
  content = oldContent + '<!rn>' + content;

//dlg.ShowMessage("tt:"+taskType+"\rid:"+ident+"\rname:"+name+"\rcontent:"+content);

if (taskType=='' || name=='') {
    return false;
  }

var qry='mutation m {addTask (task:{taskType:"'+taskType+'",name:"'+name+'",content:"'+content+'",isCompleted:false,identifier:"'+ident+'",customData:[{name:"Color",value:"'+color+'"}]}){id,name,isCompleted,content,identifier,customData{name,value}}}';
  var r = gql.Exec(qry);
  r = JSON.parse(r);
  var task = r.data.addTask;

return task.name;
}

function updateTask(taskType,name,ident,color,content) {
  // updateTask('KD Waiter - Food','','27755-Poutine-12841-swifCxkYVk6UDrmcd0JUmg','#FFFFFF00')
  name     = typeof name==='undefined' || name=='' ? getTaskbyIdentifier(taskType,ident,'name') : name;
  content  = typeof content==='undefined' ? '' : content;

//dlg.ShowMessage("tt:"+taskType+"\rid:"+ident+"\rname:"+name+"\rcontent:"+content);

return false;
  }

var qry='mutation m {updateTask (taskType:"'+taskType+'",identifier:"'+ident+'",task:{taskType:"'+taskType+'",isCompleted:false,identifier:"'+ident+'",customData:[{name:"Color",value:"'+color+'"}]}){id,name,isCompleted,content,identifier,customData{name,value}}}';
  var r = gql.Exec(qry);
  r = JSON.parse(r);
  var task = r.data.updateTask;

return task.name;
}

##Rule

This Rule will be fired when you complete a KD Food Task.

##KD Ready - Food [Automation Command Executed] (Rule)##

Rule Name: KD Ready - Food
Event Name: Automation Command Executed
Rule Tags:
Custom Constraint List (1):
Execute Rule if: Matches
Automation Command NameEqualsKD Ready - Food

##Actions (2):##

KD Set Widget Value

Constraint: (none)

widgetName: KD Task Editor - Food
value: Duplicate>KD Waiter - Food
KD ExecAMC

AMCname: KD Waiter Color - Food
AMCvalue: [:CommandValue]
runBG: True
delay: 1

##Mappings##

Mappings
Terminal User Role Department Ticket Type

This Rule will be fired after the first Rule, to update the Task Card Color.

##KD Waiter Color - Food [Automation Command Executed] (Rule)##

Rule Name: KD Waiter Color - Food
Rule Tags:
Automation Command NameEqualsKD Waiter Color - Food

##Actions (1):##

KD ExecScript

handler.func: tasks.updateTask('KD Waiter - Food','','[:CommandValue]','#55007700')
cmd:
runBG:

##Mappings##

Mappings
Terminal User Role Department Ticket Type

##Some things to note:

The Food Task Widget needs to have this in Task Complete Commands:

KD Ready - Food:[Id]

So when a Food Task is marked as complete on the KD, an Automation Command will be fired named KD Ready - Food and it will pass along with it, then Id (identifier) of the Task as the [:CommandValue].

The Rule named KD Ready - Food handles the Automation Command, and it uses the Set Widget Value Action to Duplicate the KD Food Task to become a KD Waiter Task Type (Duplicate>KD Waiter - Food). The Widget Name in this case is the Name of the Task Editor Widget for your KD Food Display:

KD Task Editor - Food

The Rule then:executes another Automation Command named KD Waiter Color - Food.

The Rule named KD Waiter Color - Food handles the above Automation Command, and executes a JScript Function:

tasks.updateTask('KD Waiter - Food','','[:CommandValue]','#55007700')

There are 4 parameters to the updateTask function:

tasks.updateTask(taskType, name(optional/blank), identifier, color)

Mapped out:

taskType       = 'KD Waiter - Food' // our new "Waiter" Task Type for Food
name           = '' // when left blank, the Task Name will not change
identifier     = '[:CommandValue]'
color          = '#55007700' // Green - really, this is the only thing we are updating

I named the new Waiter Task as “KD Waiter - Food”. Adjust those parameters as necessary for your setup.

Obviously, you will need to create a new custom Entity Screen for the Waiter Display, and add a Task Editor Widget to it for the new Task Type “KD Waiter - Food”.

1 Like

Green because all of our screens are color coded. We are a full service coffee shop with a commercial kitchen and we have to mix coffee and kitchen together in a small 1200 sq ft place. It works very well for us but when people are in a hurry they don’t pay attention (regardless of how good of employees we get), color coding has worked very well for us. On the main POS we use fast menu switching and I have color coded all the tabs so kitchen is red and coffee is brown, ready to server is green always. I know it seems trivial but people don’t use things right otherwise.

1 Like

Hey @emre, when I try to complete more than a single Task at the same time, I get a crash. It looks like the Script cannot find the 2nd Task, as though it was not Duplicated…

-----------------------------
[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS
Version:     5.1.61
Region:      en
DB:          SQ
Machine:     ASUSBOOK
User:        Quentin
Date:        2016-10-23
Time:        15:15

User Explanation:

Quentin said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type:        Microsoft.ClearScript.ScriptEngineException
Source:      ClearScript
Stack Trace: at Microsoft.ClearScript.ScriptEngine.ThrowScriptError(IScriptEngineException scriptError)
   at Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.WindowsScriptEngine.ThrowScriptError(Exception exception)
   at Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.WindowsScriptEngine.<>c__DisplayClass51_0`1.<ScriptInvoke>b__0()
   at Microsoft.ClearScript.ScriptEngine.ScriptInvoke[T](Func`1 func)
   at Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.WindowsScriptEngine.ScriptInvoke[T](Func`1 func)
   at Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.WindowsScriptEngine.Execute(String documentName, String code, Boolean evaluate, Boolean discard)
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.ExpressionModule.ExpressionEngine.Invoke(String expression, String function, Object dataObject, Object[] args)
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.ExpressionModule.ExpressionService.InvokeScript(String handlerFunction, Object dataObject)
   at Samba.Modules.AutomationModule.ActionProcessors.ExecuteScript.Process(ActionData actionData)
   at Samba.Services.Common.RuleActionTypeRegistry.ProcessAction(String actionType, ActionData actionData)
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.AutomationModule.AutomationService.ProcessAction(String actionType, ActionData actionData)
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.AutomationModule.ActionDataBuilder.InvokeWith(AppState appState)
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.AutomationModule.RuleExecutor.ExecuteWithoutLogging(Object dataParameter)
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.AutomationModule.RuleExecutor.ExecuteWith(Object dataParameter)
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.AutomationModule.NotificationService.NotifyEvent(String eventName, Object dataParameter, AppState appState)
   at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , INotificationService , String , Object , AppState )
   at Samba.Services.Implementations.AutomationModule.CommandExecutionService.ExecuteAutomationCommand(AppState appState, String commandName, String commandValue, Object dataObject, Boolean background)
   at Samba.Services.ActionProcessors.AutomationModule.ExecuteAutomationCommand.<>c__DisplayClass4_1.<Process>b__0()
   at Samba.Services.Common.MethodQueues.MethodQueueItem.Execute()
   at Samba.Services.Common.MethodQueues.Methods.<>c.<ExecuteDelayedMethods>b__5_0(MethodQueueItem x)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at Samba.Services.Common.MethodQueues.Methods.ExecuteDelayedMethods()
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Implementations.MethodQueue.RunQueue()
   at Samba.Presentation.Shell.TimerTick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherTimer.FireTick(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Domain, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure.Data, Version=1.0.0.0
System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Presentation.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.LayoutControl.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v14.1.Core, Version=14.1.13.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Runtime.Serialization, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism.MefExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Core.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0
Stateless, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Persistance, Version=1.0.0.0
PropertyTools, Version=2012.4.14.1
Samba.Localization, Version=1.0.0.0
ReachFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
EntityFramework, Version=6.0.0.0
FluentValidation, Version=3.4.0.0
Microsoft.CSharp, Version=4.0.0.0
Omu.ValueInjecter, Version=2.3.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0

[System Info]

Operating System
-Microsoft Windows 10 Home
--CodeSet = 1252
--CSDVersion = 
--CurrentTimeZone = -360
--FreePhysicalMemory = 5256684
--OSArchitecture = 64-bit
--OSLanguage = 1033
--ServicePackMajorVersion = 0
--ServicePackMinorVersion = 0
--Version = 10.0.14393

Machine
-ASUSBOOK
--Manufacturer = ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
--Model = UX303LA
--TotalPhysicalMemory = 8473702400
--UserName = AsusBook\Quentin

EDIT: and in fact, only 1 Task was Duplicated (twice!), and the other was not …

That error appears to happen in JScript but I’m not sure as the error message does not give an idea. Do you have a suitable backup so I can reproduce it on my side?

The error is occurring in JScript, but I think it is because the Duplicate> command is not working properly when Completing more than 1 Task at the same time.

Backup sent.

@QMcKay thank you very much for backup. I debugged it and found:

It searching for item with id Donair Wrap.Wrap-cbEflBWTfUagdJe5xUahCg and task type KD Waiter - Food but the actual task type for that item is KD Task GUI - Food. So r.data.task becomes null in getTaskbyIdentifier function.

I hope that helps.

But, it works properly when you complete only 1 Task at a time.

The Duplicate Command copies KD Task GUI - Food to KD Waiter - Food.

Then the Automation command executes the Function to update KD Waiter - Food (the duplicate) by its Identifier, to change its Color.

The problem is that the Duplicate command is only duplicating a single Task. Additional Tasks are not duplicated.

If we disable the Script call, no error occurs. However, you can see that 1 Task is duplicated TWICE, and the 2nd Task is NOT duplicated. I just tested this by disabling the Script action.

If I test Completing 3 Tasks, the 1st Task is duplicated 3 times, and the 2nd and 3rd Tasks are NOT duplicated.

That is probably a different issue. I don’t think they are related. When I create a ticket that have two orders and select both to complete same error throws.

Where is the duplicate command?

In the Rule “KD Ready - Food” … maybe I am using it wrong, I have never used it before …

That is fired by the Widget Task Complete Commands section on the Kitchen Display, for the Food Widget …

I have another idea to go about it a different way, without duplicating or changing the Task Type. Will try different method later today or tomorrow.

EDIT: just tried my other idea, but the Color of the Task Card is ignored once the Task is Completed. In fact, all formatting is lost on Completed Task Cards…

1 Like

This is my original idea (even before the Duplicate idea) simply using the GQL addTask() mutation in Script to copy the all the Task details to a new Task Type.

I was having trouble getting this work last night, but today it is working!

I think it might be because yesterday I was using {CALL:X} to execute the function, but today I am using the Execute Script Action.

##TASK TYPE

Our new Task Type for Waiter Food Orders

##KD Waiter - Food (Task Type)##

Name: KD Waiter - Food
Custom Fields(none)

##SCRIPT

:warning: This script looks the same as previously posted, but one of the functions has been updated, so you need to update the Script functions. Specifically, the addTask() function has been updated.

##TSK Task Type Functions [tasks] (Script)##

Script Name: TSK Task Type Functions
Script Handler: tasks

Script:

// getTaskbyIdentifier('KD Task GUI - Food','27751-Qure Burger.Burger-12837-j9tXI2XMRkq7Q446SFfroQ')
  field    = typeof field==='undefined' ? 'name' : field;

if (taskType=='' || ident=='') {
   return false;
  }

var qry = '{task:getTask(taskType:"'+taskType+'",identifier:"'+ident+'"){id,name,identifier,content}}';
  var r = gql.Exec(qry);
  r = JSON.parse(r);
  var task = r.data.task;

//dlg.ShowMessage("tt:"+taskType+"\rid:"+ident+"\rname:"+task.name);

return task[field];
}

// addTask('KD Waiter - Food','','blah','27751-Qure Burger.Burger-12837-j9tXI2XMRkq7Q446SFfroQ','#FFFFFF00')
  taskType  = typeof taskType==='undefined' ? '' : taskType;
  taskTypeOld = typeof taskTypeOld==='undefined' ? '' : taskTypeOld;
  taskTypeOld = taskTypeOld=='' ? 'KD Task GUI - Food' : taskTypeOld;
  name     = typeof name==='undefined' || name=='' ? getTaskbyIdentifier(taskTypeOld,ident,'name') : name;

var oldContent = getTaskbyIdentifier(taskTypeOld,ident,'content');
  oldContent = oldContent.replace(/"/g,"'"); // replace double-quotes so they do not make GQL error
  oldContent = oldContent.replace(/\r\n/g,'<br/>'); // replace linefeeds so they do not make GQL error
  content = oldContent + '<br/>' + content;

return false;
  }

var qry='mutation m {addTask (task:{taskType:"'+taskType+'",name:"'+name+'",content:"'+content+'",isCompleted:false,identifier:"'+ident+'",customData:[{name:"Color",value:"'+color+'"}]}){id,name,isCompleted,content,identifier,customData{name,value}}}';
  var r = gql.Exec(qry);
  r = JSON.parse(r);

return task.name;
}

function updateTask(taskType,name,ident,color,complete,content) {
  // updateTask('KD Waiter - Food','','27755-Poutine-12841-swifCxkYVk6UDrmcd0JUmg','#FFFFFF00')
  name     = typeof name==='undefined' || name=='' ? getTaskbyIdentifier(taskType,ident,'name') : name;
  complete = typeof complete==='undefined' || complete==''? false : true;
  content  = typeof content==='undefined' ? '' : content;

return false;
  }

var qry='mutation m {updateTask (taskType:"'+taskType+'",identifier:"'+ident+'",task:{taskType:"'+taskType+'",isCompleted:'+complete+',identifier:"'+ident+'",customData:[{name:"Color",value:"'+color+'"}]}){id,name,isCompleted,content,identifier,customData{name,value}}}';
  var r = gql.Exec(qry);
  r = JSON.parse(r);

return task.name;
}

##ACTION

##KD ExecScript [Execute Script] (Action)##

Action Name: KD ExecScript
Action Type: Execute Script
Function: [:handler.func]
Command: [:cmd]
Run In Background: [:runBG]

##RULE

##KD Ready - Food [Automation Command Executed] (Rule)##

Rule Name: KD Ready - Food
Rule Tags:
Automation Command NameEqualsKD Ready - Food

##Actions (1):##

KD ExecScript

handler.func: tasks.addTask('KD Waiter - Food','','XXXXX READY XXXXX','[:CommandValue]','#55007700','KD Task GUI - Food')
cmd:
runBG:

##NOTES:

This function call:

tasks.addTask('KD Waiter - Food','','XXXXX READY XXXXX','[:CommandValue]','#55007700','KD Task GUI - Food')

Has 6 parameters:

addTask(taskTypeNew,taskName,content,identifier,color,taskTypeOld)

Maps out like this:

taskTypeNew = 'KD Waiter - Food' // our new Task Type for the Waiter Display
taskName    = '' // optional, when left blank, it will use the same taskName as the KD Food Task
content     = 'XXXXX READY XXXXX' // optional, content will be appended to the Order on the Waiter Task Card
identifier  = '[:CommandValue]' // leave this alone, the value is passed as the [Id] for the KD Food Task Widget
color       = '#55007700' // medium Green color
taskTypeOld = 'KD Task GUI - Food' // the original KD Food Task Type (ie. 'FoodDisplayTask')

#DEMO

4 Likes

Thank you for the splendid and detailed responses. I was able to implement this feature and it made SambaPOS all the more valuable to me.

Hi @QMcKay i followed this tutorial too,
but i have an error…
i dont know if this helps…

[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS
Version: 5.1.60
Region: de
DB: SQ
Machine: LAPTOP
User: manue
Date: 25.11.2016
Time: 22:06

User Explanation:

manue said “”

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Message: Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht.
Source: mscorlib
Stack Trace: bei System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
bei System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Inner Exception 1
Type: Microsoft.ClearScript.ScriptEngineException
Source: ClearScript
Stack Trace: bei Microsoft.ClearScript.ScriptEngine.ThrowScriptError(IScriptEngineException scriptError)
bei Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.WindowsScriptEngine.ThrowScriptError(Exception exception)
bei Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.WindowsScriptEngine.<>c__DisplayClass51_01.<ScriptInvoke>b__0() bei Microsoft.ClearScript.ScriptEngine.ScriptInvoke[T](Func1 func)
bei Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.WindowsScriptEngine.ScriptInvoke[T](Func1 func) bei Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.WindowsScriptEngine.Execute(String documentName, String code, Boolean evaluate, Boolean discard) bei Samba.Services.Implementations.ExpressionModule.ExpressionEngine.Invoke(String expression, String function, Object dataObject, Object[] args) bei Samba.Services.Implementations.ExpressionModule.ExpressionService.InvokeScript(String handlerFunction, Object dataObject) bei System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) bei Samba.Modules.AutomationModule.ActionProcessors.ExecuteScript.Process(ActionData actionData) bei Samba.Services.Common.RuleActionTypeRegistry.ProcessAction(String actionType, ActionData actionData) bei Samba.Services.Implementations.AutomationModule.AutomationService.ProcessAction(String actionType, ActionData actionData) bei Samba.Modules.AutomationModule.AutomationModule.<OnInitialization>b__5_0(EventParameters1 x)
bei Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventSubscription1.InvokeAction(Action1 action, TPayload argument)
bei Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventSubscription1.<>c__DisplayClass2.<GetExecutionStrategy>b__0(Object[] arguments) bei Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventBase.InternalPublish(Object[] arguments) bei Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.CompositePresentationEvent1.Publish(TPayload payload)
bei Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.ExtensionMethods.Publish[TEventsubject](TEventsubject eventArgs, String eventTopic, Action expectedAction)

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Domain, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure.Data, Version=1.0.0.0
System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.LayoutControl.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v14.1.Core, Version=14.1.13.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Runtime.Serialization, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism.MefExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Core.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
Samba.Presentation.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0
Stateless, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Persistance, Version=1.0.0.0
PropertyTools, Version=2012.4.14.1
Samba.Localization, Version=1.0.0.0
ReachFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
EntityFramework, Version=6.0.0.0
FluentValidation, Version=3.4.0.0
Omu.ValueInjecter, Version=2.3.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.CSharp, Version=4.0.0.0

[System Info]

Operating System
-Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
–CodeSet = 1252
–CSDVersion =
–CurrentTimeZone = -180
–FreePhysicalMemory = 718804
–OSArchitecture = 64-Bit
–OSLanguage = 1031
–ServicePackMajorVersion = 0
–ServicePackMinorVersion = 0
–Version = 10.0.14393

Machine
-LAPTOP
–Manufacturer = HP
–Model = HP 250 G4 Notebook PC
–TotalPhysicalMemory = 4206252032
–UserName = LAPTOP\manue

a little bit is german :slight_smile:

This is something related with script but I can’t read the error message. It probably relates with string concatenation.

Please ensure you correctly copied entire script.

Hi emre,
this is the script i have copied:
// getTaskbyIdentifier(‘KD Task GUI - Food’,‘27751-Qure Burger.Burger-12837-j9tXI2XMRkq7Q446SFfroQ’)
taskType = typeof taskType===‘undefined’ ? ‘’ : taskType;
ident = typeof ident===‘undefined’ ? ‘’ : ident;
field = typeof field===‘undefined’ ? ‘name’ : field;

if (taskType==‘’ || ident==‘’) {
return false;
}

var qry = ‘{task:getTask(taskType:"’+taskType+‘“,identifier:”’+ident+‘"){id,name,identifier,content}}’;
var r = gql.Exec(qry);
r = JSON.parse(r);
var task = r.data.task;

//dlg.ShowMessage(“tt:”+taskType+“\rid:”+ident+“\rname:”+task.name);

return task[field];
}

// addTask(‘KD Waiter - Food’,‘’,‘blah’,‘27751-Qure Burger.Burger-12837-j9tXI2XMRkq7Q446SFfroQ’,‘#FFFFFF00’)
taskTypeOld = typeof taskTypeOld===‘undefined’ ? ‘’ : taskTypeOld;
taskTypeOld = taskTypeOld==‘’ ? ‘KD Task GUI - Food’ : taskTypeOld;
name = typeof name===‘undefined’ || name==‘’ ? getTaskbyIdentifier(taskTypeOld,ident,‘name’) : name;
color = typeof color===‘undefined’ ? ‘’ : color;

var oldContent = getTaskbyIdentifier(taskTypeOld,ident,‘content’);
oldContent = oldContent.replace(/“/g,”‘");
oldContent = oldContent.replace(/\r\n/g,’<!rn>');
content = oldContent + ‘<!rn>’ + content;

//dlg.ShowMessage(“tt:”+taskType+“\rid:”+ident+“\rname:”+name+“\rcontent:”+content);

if (taskType==‘’ || name==‘’) {
return false;
}

var qry=‘mutation m {addTask (task:{taskType:"’+taskType+‘“,name:”’+name+‘“,content:”’+content+‘“,isCompleted:false,identifier:”’+ident+‘“,customData:[{name:“Color”,value:”’+color+‘"}]}){id,name,isCompleted,content,identifier,customData{name,value}}}’;
var r = gql.Exec(qry);
r = JSON.parse(r);

return task.name;
}

function updateTask(taskType,name,ident,color,content) {
// updateTask(‘KD Waiter - Food’,‘’,‘27755-Poutine-12841-swifCxkYVk6UDrmcd0JUmg’,‘#FFFFFF00’)
name = typeof name===‘undefined’ || name==‘’ ? getTaskbyIdentifier(taskType,ident,‘name’) : name;
color = typeof color===‘undefined’ ? ‘’ : color;
content = typeof content===‘undefined’ ? ‘’ : content;

//dlg.ShowMessage(“tt:”+taskType+“\rid:”+ident+“\rname:”+name+“\rcontent:”+content);

if (taskType==‘’ || name==‘’) {
return false;
}

var qry=‘mutation m {updateTask (taskType:"’+taskType+‘“,identifier:”’+ident+‘“,task:{taskType:”’+taskType+‘“,isCompleted:false,identifier:”’+ident+‘“,customData:[{name:“Color”,value:”’+color+‘"}]}){id,name,isCompleted,content,identifier,customData{name,value}}}’;
var r = gql.Exec(qry);
r = JSON.parse(r);

return task.name;
}

I dont know if i understand this part right…

Hi sir i follow this tutorial for waiter screen when we complete the order from kitchen screen it must come on waiter screen but it is not coming sir please help me for this sir

Please show what you have tried. Show your rules and actions etc.

do u want me to show all the rules and actions