What constraint can I use for Order Cancelled Rule to see total number of orders in a ticket

I would only like to map the Close Ticket Button when there is no orders in the ticket, so no orders would be stored as open, I am wondering what is the easiest way to do this. I was going to check for the Order Cancelled rule and if there are no orders left in the ticket, change the ticket state to notihng and map the Close button to noething, but I feel there is a better way to do this.

I am not following you. I don’t understand what you are trying to achieve.

But based on the Topic Title, you are probably looking for {ORDER COUNT} or {TICKET TOTAL}.

For example, have you ever noticed that when you add some orders, then cancel them all, the Ticket is still in the “New Orders” State instead of “New” ? So you need to click Close before you can do anything else, like Navigate somewhere.

To overcome this, I created a Rule that automatically closes the Ticket when no orders are left on the ticket after cancelling all of them …

1 Like

Thats perfect, I think I wrote my orignal post wrong but this is what i was looking for thanks!