Workperiod email cant send

Hi @JTRTech, In that case, what do you recommend using to send the closing of the day?

You have to enable less secure in your gmail account

According to the tutorial I made that configuration in my gmail mail,

Do u have server or it is single unit i mean terminals or just one system as if you are using server then scroll up if single system then it should send reports to your mail once you do end of work period

Only one computer as a server

Processing: WP_1030_2021.xps…

It generates my report fine in the .xps format, but it doesn’t send the mail.

Please check all your settings once i am something your missing

I have verified everything, will check again. I appreciate your kindness and attention. I will keep trying.

Please Check every setting

Can I use hotmail instead of gmail, or some other type of mail server?

Yes u can any mail but check settings

Thanks @sam2, thanks for your recommendations.

It needs to support basic smtp auth.

Test by forgetting the report and just sending email with simple ‘test’ subject and body.

Trigger on a basic command button and executed command rule to simplify and test config before moving to end period and attaching report.

ok @JTRTech, I will try what you tell me, thank you very much.

Check this link and do same

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/2-4-12-e-how-to-send-reports-as-email-at-end-of-work-period/

Thank you, it is really difficult for me to follow the instructions without seeing how it is done; I’m still learning. An apology to all, I am a little slow and I appreciate the great support.

In fact that is the tutorial that I have followed step by step.

Try to get help from support rigt now i am out otherwise i culd have help you

Thanks @sam2 :+1: I will keep trying

I wanted to add that I think the “less secure apps” feature is no more. You can create an app password and use that. In any event, this one is better to use, I think.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/185833?hl=en

1 Like

Thank you very much for your advice, at this time you reviewed that part. Very grateful to all, thanks!