Workperiod email cant send

hi jesse what is email file in actions

As I explained above that is your Send Email action.

I didnt show the first part I just assumed you knew what that was. The first action I showed goes in your Workperiod Ended rule just like you have now.

So you will have 2 rules and 2 actions. Work Period ended rule gets your Save Report to file action and then Automation Command Executed rule gets your send email action.

ok ok i got it and now i took customer data base on my laptop and made another laptop as terminal and i checked with email sending without doing anything email got send.

but when i check the customer server it was screen locked so this screen lock will stop email sending as i am sharing the report folder from server.

Screen Lock shouldn’t have anything to do with it. Unless SambaPOS is not responding

alright i will do as u say once again thank you very much for your support.

1 Like

That option for Command Name in the Save Report action means it will force it to wait until file is saved into the folder before it sends that command
 This means it will always ensure file is there before you try to email it.

sure i will check that but i have to wait for them to end the shift in between operations i cant do anything but same database on my laptops its working fine once it gave me error for first time then again when restart samba it is sending email so let me go with your setup now on customer server and wait till the end the shift

The thing is if you do not do it like I mentioned if you have a large report it may take a few seconds to generate and it would not be able to find the file. If you do it like I showed above it will wait until the file is fully generated and then it will attempt to email it.

1 Like

You must allow a low-security application from the gmail settings

Login your gmail account, (sam1@gmail.com) and click here

1 Like

If it’s sending through his testing setup with same account the Google side would have been sorted already.
It’s a local issue so either permissions or timing.
Most likely his testing machine has little to report so generates qick enough without waiting before sending.

this email id just i have shown in picture but the actual email has been setup as you mentioned

Thanks @Banned, Works!!!

1 Like

hi sir ,maybe you could have illustrated how to add the delay, to allow the server to fully save the report before the send email action is fired

It’s been discussed before, you use execute automation command with delay option set.
So whatever trigger is lik wp ended rule saves report the execute command delayed send email, then delayed email command rule contains the send email action.
Nkt done myself but presume you pass path to report in the command value if dynamic filename.

@sam2 Hello, good morning, I apologize that perhaps for many it is easier, but in my case it has been difficult for me to send a report by mail, and I would like to know if you can share in image how you managed to stop the time so that the report was available for shipment . I get the same error that you describe here. Greetings.

Which email you are using is that gmail

Hi @sam2, thanks for taking my message. If you used gmail

I did not get you can be clear please