How to Access Sambapos Data from anywhere on your computer?

Hello, I wanted to access my sambapos software the same way I access it when I am on the computer at the shop. I wanna build a website that can show me the exact same software and can make changes to the products,recipes,inventory checking, etc. the things I am able to do on the computer of the shop.
I have 3 branches running on sambapos at the moment. But I can’t be on all the computers at the same time. So I wanted to make a website from where I can access all data of the branches on one website. The website is being updated through live data and I can access the branches details as well as make changes. The way I make changes at the shop computer.
Can you show me the steps in which this would be possible to do.
Thanks in advance.

I’d take a look at Neptune - it seems to do what you need.

3 Likes

I’ve got the Neptune License. What’s next?

Hello @hasaanbilal below are some links you an use for Neptune. The first one is the primary link the other 3 will be under it however I linked them all for direct access.

10. Neptune – SambaPOS Knowledgebase

10.0. How to Handle Licensing for Neptune – SambaPOS Knowledgebase

10.1. How to Setup Neptune? – SambaPOS Knowledgebase

10.2. How to Use SambaPOS Neptune? – SambaPOS Knowledgebase

I read the first step of how to handle licensing in different branches.
How do I connect the email addresses of the branch computer to the head quarter email address?
And if I have 3 branches, do I have to buy the v5 pro license for all the separate emails addresses that I have to put in the branch computers?
Can I not use the same email address on the 3 branches with the one license and make a separate email address for the Neptune and have a Neptune license on it?
I dontr really understand the handle licensing part.
Can you please lend me a hand? Thanks

Every location needs a sambapos v5 license as well as a neptune client license. You only need 1 core neptune license.

Regardless if you use neptune or not, each location requires a sambapos v5 license. Neptune is designed to be setup from the start it will not properly manage already established databases.

So I bought the Neptune license that costs 200 dollars a month. Is that the core Neptune license? And how do I get a client license that will be on the branch? Will I have to pay even after buying the v5 pro license?

Can I get my databases backed up and make a new database that has nothing on it but only the products, inventory and custom reports that I have set up? And clear the database transaction? Will that work?

Then do I have to buy a v5 pro license on each email address and a Neptune branch license on every address?

Neptune is not monthly it is yearly and you need a v5 license and a branch license for each location. You need only 1 core license.

On the sambapos market, there’s only the Neptune branch option. Where should I buy the Neptune core licenae? Whats the difference? Do I need to buy one license on my core computer and one on branch computer aswell to even login into Neptune?