Is there a Printer Tag for Product Timers?

I would like to print the details of a order with the details of the product timer.

I already noticed that i’ll have to use {LINE AMOUNT} instead of {TOTAL PRICE} as total price = quantity * price, without the product timer multiplier.
So i can calculate the multiplier of the product timer using {LINE AMOUNT} and {TOTAL PRICE} but i was wondering if there is an easier/better way and if it was possible only to show this for products with a product timer ?

It will be better if you can show an example to help us understand how you use product timers and what you specifically want to print.

Ok i was checking if i could use the product timer for Renting out something, like a bicycle.
I have products renting out for a day or per hour.
If you click on the product you get the timer details; Beginning, Ending, Duration. Those are actually details i would like to print this on my Bill for every product that has a product timer.

Now i use this for printing:

[ORDERS]
-- Default format for orders
<TableRowGroup><TableRow>
	<TableCell></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Left">{ORDER DATE}</Paragraph></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Left">{NAME}</Paragraph></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Right">[=F(TN('{LINE AMOUNT}')/TN('{TOTAL PRICE}'),'#,#0')] x         </Paragraph></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Left">{QUANTITY} x {PRICE}</Paragraph></TableCell>
    <TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Right">{LINE AMOUNT}</Paragraph></TableCell>
</TableRow></TableRowGroup>

Which will give me something like this

:

The problem is that Multiplier (Which isn’t the best name, but…) also will be printed for my normal products. And i would like to print the start and end time as well.
To be honest I kind of expected that there would be printertags for product timers like {PRODUCT TIMER NAME}, {PRODUCT TIMER START:X} or something like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll add these printer template tags for next update (.55). You can use them inside order line template.

{PRODUCT TIMER START TIME}
{PRODUCT TIMER END TIME}
{PRODUCT TIMER PRICE}
{PRODUCT TIMER VALUE}
{PRODUCT TIMER NAME}
{PRODUCT TIMER DURATION}
2 Likes

@Emre That’s Quick, Thanks a lot :smile:

Just an example
My example printer template:

[ORDERS]
<TableRowGroup>
<TableRow>
	<TableCell></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Left">{NAME} [{PRODUCT TIMER START TIME} /{PRODUCT TIMER END TIME} /{PRODUCT TIMER PRICE} /{PRODUCT TIMER VALUE} /{PRODUCT TIMER NAME} /{PRODUCT TIMER DURATION}]</Paragraph></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Right"></Paragraph></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Left">{QUANTITY} x {PRICE}</Paragraph></TableCell>

{LINE AMOUNT}

{ORDER TAGS}

Will give this result

1 Like

A better example also using Optional Template lines improvements:

The Printer Template:

[ORDERS]
<TableRowGroup>
<TableRow>
	<TableCell></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Left">{NAME} [- {PRODUCT TIMER DURATION}]</Paragraph></TableCell>
	<TableCell><Paragraph TextAlignment="Right">[([{PRODUCT TIMER PRICE}]) [=F(TN('{LINE AMOUNT}')/TN('{TOTAL PRICE}'),'#,#0')] x ]</Paragraph></TableCell>

{LINE AMOUNT}

{ORDER TAGS}

And the print result:

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing this. Great template.

When we use this templates, we always see …minutes, or per hour…
Is it possible to change this text?
Thanks
Tiago

@proeftuin I like the template is it possible to share complete template thank you in advance