Pivot or Table Report Printing

i have problem printing the report especially the Items sold by Group
as @emre said :

Can you please use a real thermal or inkjet printer to print your report and show us the layout issue there?
PS: Don’t expect too much from thermal printer as it is not designed to print such complex report layouts. Inkjet printers will work better for report printing.

can anything be done to get it print from thermal printer tm t81

thanks

@emre as you have stated better printing support will be available.

will we be able to print report on thermal printer??

We can already print reports from thermal printers.

1. Add a new printer, name it as “report printer”, set printer type as windows printer and select your thermal printer.
  2. From Terminal Settings set Report Printer as new added report printer.
  3. Try printing.

I meant better support for printing Pivot tables to inkjet printers and I think Print Preview feature improved it a bit.

Thermal printers are best to print text however some models does not print graphics well. So if a printer type is not set to windows printer SambaPOS does some magic to translate graphic reports to text data and prints reports. If your printer can print graphical prints it will print pivot grids nice. But if you expect to see pivot grid results in text mode this is not possible. Either use a thermal printer that produces good results on graphical prints or use an inkjet printer for report printing.

This is how it will appear in graphical prints.

… and this one is same report translated for text mode printing

Oh ok i have been using a TM-T81 report printer but had set the type as ticket printer not as windows printer

and it was showing report header only

even when i select the printer type as demo i see the header only