On the Check I have 2 sandwiches

NY REUBEN 7.99-- product
with onion rings 1.99— order tag
NY REUBEN 7.99
with onion rings 1.99

so when I print the ticket it only shows 1 order tag like this

2 NY REUBEN 15.98 products
with onion rings 1.99 ONLY 1 ORDER TAG

so I am missing the other onion ring order tag when you make 2 of same products its not giving the order tag separated

what can I do for fixing this issue? Thanks for the help!

This is not an issue.
It has grouped the products as they are identical (product and tags)
If you ordered an additional NY REUBEN without onion rings the print would be;

2 x NY REUBEN
     *Onion Rings
1 x NY REUBEN

If you ordered another again with onion rings and another tag like mayo for eg it would come out;

2 x NY REUBEN
     *Onion Rings
1 x NY REUBEN
1 x NY REUBEN
     *Onion Rings
     *Mayo

The merging of orders will only merge identical orders as above.
You would not get this;

4 x NY REUBEN
     3 * Onion Rings
     1 * Mayo

This WOUND NOT work as once you have more than one tag how do you know the combinations, the above example… would it be 3 with onion rings and one with mayo or as above with 2 with onion rings, one with onion rings and mayo and one as is.

Does that make sense?

If you prefer not to merge order lines the option is on the template for that print.

1 Like

I understand what you mean @kadymp but I could not find an option to print Order Tag Total …

Maybe you could just add Order Tag Price to order? That way you would have correct amounts on printed ticket

@JTRTech I am not sure you understood or not my issue, I don’t have any issue adding tags but here is the problem I have

I have 2 people eating 2 NY Reubens and both of them adding fries which 1.00 extra
so when I add 2 NY Reubens and tag the fries them the thicket only shows 1 fries because they are 2 same products?? I m not sure how else I can explain the issue

So you press;
2 on keypad then NY Reubens product button
This gives you 2 x NY Reubens on the ticket.
You then tag chips which would be 2.00 as it will tag both orders…
I think you are not understanding what Im explaining mate.

A tag applies to all the orders if there is multiple quantities.
2 x NY Reubens 15.98 (2x7.99)
Chips 2.00 (2x1.00)

If your adding qty of an order the tag is applied to all the orders on that order line.
Its not showing only one order of chips (doesnt say 1 x chips or 1x onion rings in previous example) its saying chips with these orders…