[5.2.5] Issue with parameters help required

@VehbiEmiroglu
Something has changed from the version 5.1.6n to 5.2.5 with the handling of parameters in Reports:

This line I have manually typed to ensure the syntax works as it has done in all other versions.
{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Member Wallet Eftpos Payment BR1:Eftpos BR1}

As our solution uses 4 departments and 2 draws per department we need to parameterised the report syntax and call it for each department and each draw.

The parameters seem to fetch OK but are no longer passed to the report.

(All report lines are effected except Totals where we hand write the parameters. I chosen Eftpos as it had live data.)

Please advise, thank you.

Hmm. Are you renaming parameters with a script? I don’t remember if it was supported before but I added that case for that for the next update. I’ll be glad if you let me know if it works or not.

@VehbiEmiroglu can we release a beta for beta group members?

Today i will release 5.2.8 for all.

No code has been changed with this report or script between the releases - just not working from V5.2.5 ?

Here is the script called:

Does not do anything special…

I mean you could use @BR,KH,PS,CT instead of @Bar,Kitchen,Pro Shop,Cart and call the script. No worries. It should work fine on next update.

1 Like

Yes thanks Emre I had bigger plans but stopped when the total command did not work with parameters:

{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Member Wallet Cash Payment $2$3:Cash $2$3}

EQUATES TO:
{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Member Wallet Cash Payment BR1:Cash BR1}
{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Member Wallet Cash Payment BR2:Cash BR2}
{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Member Wallet Eftpos Payment BR1:Eftpos BR1}
{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Member Wallet Eftpos Payment BR2:Eftpos BR2}
{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Member Wallet Voucher Payment BR1:Voucher BR1}
{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Member Wallet Voucher Payment BR2:Voucher BR2}
…
Repeated for 3 other departments!

The bugger is the TOTAL has to be long version as parameters fail inside (functions)
:confounded:

NET TOTAL||$[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Cash Payment BR1:Cash BR1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Cash Payment BR2:Cash BR2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Eftpos Payment BR1:Eftpos BR1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Eftpos Payment BR2:Eftpos BR2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Voucher Payment BR1:Voucher BR1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Voucher Payment BR2:Voucher BR2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Cash Payment KH1:Cash KH1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Cash Payment KH2:Cash KH2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Eftpos Payment KH1:Eftpos KH1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Eftpos Payment KH2:Eftpos KH2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Voucher Payment KH1:Voucher KH1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Voucher Payment KH2:Voucher KH2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Cash Payment PS1:Cash PS1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Cash Payment PS2:Cash PS2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Eftpos Payment PS1:Eftpos PS1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Eftpos Payment PS2:Eftpos PS2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Voucher Payment PS1:Voucher PS1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Voucher Payment PS2:Voucher PS2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Cash Payment CT1:Cash CT1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Cash Payment CT2:Cash CT2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Eftpos Payment CT1:Eftpos CT1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Eftpos Payment CT2:Eftpos CT2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Voucher Payment CT1:Voucher CT1}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Voucher Payment CT2:Voucher CT2}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Transaction:House}')-(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Bar Wallet Withdrawal:Voucher}'))),'#,#0.00']

I always wanted to ask there had to be a better way?
Version 6 - it is all about the requirement to have multiple CASH DRAW BALANCES and being able to close off a cash draw…

I think what you’ll probably want is {REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS}. That works like a regular report.

btw {ACCOUNT TOTAL:Account Type} should return total of all accounts of that type.

1 Like

Yes only saw that in the Tag help today :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think I checked this out previously and it was summing up other accounts other than Cash Draw Tenders? But will have another look.

Thanks for your help & advice.

Hi @emre

Here is an update I think {ACCOUNT TOTAL:x} does not work?

It would be great to have a {REPORT ACCOUNT TOTAL:x} then I could just use “Contains” like I have with Transaction Details. If you fix this I will still require to use several payment tender types into this Wallet…

For now I can loose all the parameters and multiple “Detail Lines”.

REFERENCE:

There is a typo in {ACCOUNT TOTAL} reference. It accepts Account Type Name, not Account Transaction Type Name.

You can try T.Amount.sum on REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS tag.

1 Like