A Massive Thanks to the SAMBAPOS Community!

I would just like to say a BIG thank you to Emre and team for all the support and help and for creating such a brilliant POS system! I have the perfect system for our business, all thanks to your hard work and dedication! we opened our Traditional English Tea Rooms last week and our success couldn’t be without having SAMBAPOS . There are so many great features that I won’t detail them all! but without it! our business would be totally lost! SAMBAPOS provides us with a system that is so easy to use and is without doubt the BEST there is and we are so lucky to have this that we are forever in your debt!!! our staff love the system! we have 2 fixed terminals, 6 tablet terminals and 2 till points and it couldn’t work better!!! so all I would like to say is a big thank you to Emre for the concept and the constant development and to John for the additional support!!! if you ever need me to provide a voice for the promotion of SAMBAOS… then I will do my best for you! THANK YOU! from me and my team!

8 Likes