ACCOUNTING REPORT Tags Formats

Continuing the discussion from ACCOUNTING REPORT Tags Expressions:

Hi @emre

I understand in V.5.1.61 we are able to use Expression DE=Department Name. Is it possible to supply FORMATTING to the output of these commands or is it best to use?:

Customer Deposits||$[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Cash Payment $11:Cash $11}')),'#,#0.00']

My preference would be to allow the ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS to operate similar to REPORT DETAILS Tags as they offer great flexibility with.Sum,.Asc,, Desc etc commands :grin: We could use a DETAILS Tag combined with the .Sum suffix to create a TOTAL Tag.

Hey @emre
So you have (and other Posters) a better picture below is the final syntax required to accumulate all Deposits made to Customer Accounts (by Tenders:Cash;Eftpos;Voucher) for a Department and by Cash Draws 1 & 2.

Again this would need to expand if we introduced a 3rd Cash draw as currently we need separate Accounts to split by cash draw.

Deposits
Customer Deposits||$[=F(TN(‘{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Cash Payment $11:Cash $11}’)+TN(‘{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Cash Payment $12:Cash $12}’)+TN(‘{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Eftpos Payment $11:Eftpos $11}’)+TN(‘{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Eftpos Payment $12:Eftpos $12}’)+TN(‘{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Voucher Payment $11:Voucher $11}’)+TN(‘{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Voucher Payment $12:Voucher $12}’)),‘#,#0.00’]

This could be simplified if we could do some like:
.Contains("Customer")
Then it would be 1 command :grinning:

Scenario:
Venue wishes to report all deposits made by Customer to their Accounts.

on ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:X tag. X can be…

1. Transaction Type Name
  2. Account Type Name
  3. Account Name

If these accounts have a common account type you can use account type name.

Ummm this return “0”

Cust Depo 2||{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Accounts}

I think this requires Account Name as well? If you have separate Cash Draws then it still must be explicit in the definitions unfortunately?

EDIT:

This also does not work but it might be by design:

Cust Depo 2||{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Accounts:Cash BR1}