Add new customers via Entity Editor

Hello
I am new here on SambaForum. I have installed V5 and i need to create new Customers via Batch Entity Editor. Just add new customers like add new items.
Can someone make an exemple with this Syntax? I make always syntax Errors… :slight_smile:
I have following Fields:

Phone, name, Street, postcode City

Thank you very much

Im not so confident on the field names and values but would presume its something like this;

#entityTypeName,Field1,Field2,Field3
entityName1,FieldValue1,FieldValue2,FieldValue3
entityName2,FieldValue1,FieldValue2,FieldValue3
entityName3,FieldValue1,FieldValue2,FieldValue3

So from excel you would want row 1 to have;

#entityTypeName | Field1 | Field2 | Field3

Then a row per entity with values in the corresponding columns

1 Like

hello JTRTech

Thank you for you reply. It is really little bit complicated :slight_smile: I have spend lots of time, i cant do that.

On Batch Entity Editor, I put follwing values, but no success. Where is my Mistake please?

#Customers, Phone, Customer Name, Street, PLZ City

#Customer, Phone, Customer Name, Street, PLZ City
0778 777 77 77, Joseph Zimmermann, Mainstreet 1, 78998 Berlin

Regards
Sonnmatt

Looking at your screenshot phone is your primarry field/entity name, so it wouldnt be fefined as a field as the phone number is the entity name.
As you’ve put it there is 4 field names (Phone, Customer Name, Street, PLZ City) but your supplying name and 3 field values…

Should be something like;

#Customer, Customer Name, Street, PLZ City
0778 777 77 77, Joseph Zimmermann, Mainstreet 1, 78998 Berlin
1 Like

Thank you for Reply.

Correct, i have defined Phone like Primary Field. Now I have taken Samba Setting by Default. It is always not possible for me. Please give me a new syntax for default customer Entity.
As you know, we have only this fields: Name, Phone, Adress

Really…
Just tested and format shown is correct.

So given that screenshot your batch to create customer names John Smith with number 0123456789 and address 1 Baker street would be;

#Customers,Phone,Address
John Smith,0123456789,1 Baker Street

Hello JTRTech
Possible to make the same with V4? It has Batch Entity Editor too. I have spent hours for this but V4 add only the name of Entity, not Data! V5 is going well with your suggestion.