Advanced Split Payments - New Way to Split Payments for Customers at Ticket Screen instead of Settle Screen

When you change the parameters of an action, they are not propagated to the action selected in the Rule.

Now you need to:

Remove that action from the Rule.
Save the Rule.
Open the Rule.
Add the action back in the same location.
Save the Rule.

On so I removed the execute bill print juob action > saved > added execute bill print job action > saved

unfortunately no luck

I did notice something interesting so it looks that it doesnt print the amount of items, but rather the number of lines on a ticket.

kendash sorry to bother you but how can I create 2 display payment screen actions I can only create one! :confused:

ohh I got it now thanks to a video from JTRTech

My version is 5.1.62

and try to click on split payment as per video

but it gives error as blow

@Jesse please help me

Can’t really help with that. Copy the entire thing and paste it here.

The error indicates a problem deleting a file. Why would the Task being doing that?

@Jesse

then I click on update task

and when I click on Advanced split payment then It gives error
as below

When you click Update Tasks does it indicate “Downloading” ?

P.S. I just installed the Task without any problems. Not sure what the error is referring to since the Task does not delete anything in your file system, nor does it try to reference any file paths.

Must be something internal. Are you connected to the Internet?

1 Like

Still can’t help much without seeing the error.

-----------------------------
[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS
Version:     5.1.62
Region:      en
DB:          SQ
Machine:     GOKUL
User:        Gocool
Date:        06-Jun-17
Time:        2:47 AM

User Explanation:

Gocool said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type:        System.ArgumentNullException
Parameter name: path
Source:      mscorlib
Stack Trace: at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
   at Samba.Infrastructure.SambaFile.Delete(String path)
   at Samba.Modules.DatabaseModule.ExportHelper.ExecuteTask(AutoConfigurationTask task, Dictionary`2 keys)
   at Samba.Modules.DatabaseModule.AutoConfig.AutoConfigurationViewModel.OnExecuteTask(AutoConfigurationTask task)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Commands.DelegateCommand`1.<>c__DisplayClass6.<.ctor>b__2(Object o)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Commands.DelegateCommandBase.Execute(Object parameter)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Commands.DelegateCommandBase.System.Windows.Input.ICommand.Execute(Object parameter)
   at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
   at System.Windows.Documents.Hyperlink.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Documents.Hyperlink.DispatchNavigation(Object sender)
   at System.Windows.Documents.Hyperlink.DoUserInitiatedNavigation(Object sender)
   at System.Windows.Documents.Hyperlink.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Documents.Hyperlink.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.ContentElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Domain, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure.Data, Version=1.0.0.0
System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Presentation.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.LayoutControl.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v14.1.Core, Version=14.1.13.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Runtime.Serialization, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism.MefExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Core.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Persistance, Version=1.0.0.0
Stateless, Version=1.0.0.0
PropertyTools, Version=2012.4.14.1
Samba.Localization, Version=1.0.0.0
ReachFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
EntityFramework, Version=6.0.0.0
FluentValidation, Version=3.4.0.0
Microsoft.CSharp, Version=4.0.0.0
Omu.ValueInjecter, Version=2.3.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0

[System Info]

Operating System
-Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
--CodeSet = 1252
--CSDVersion = 
--CurrentTimeZone = 330
--FreePhysicalMemory = 911772
--OSArchitecture = 64-bit
--OSLanguage = 1033
--ServicePackMajorVersion = 0
--ServicePackMinorVersion = 0
--Version = 6.3.9600

Machine
-GOKUL
--Manufacturer = Dell Inc.
--Model = Inspiron N5030                  
--TotalPhysicalMemory = 3181756416
--UserName = Gokul\Gocool

Yes I got downloading

And I have internet can it possible to check with my database?

Please anyone help me

it is urgent from me

So @gsreddy what you posted has nothing to do with this topic. You should start a new thread for that before this tutorial gets hijacked with a completely different topic.

@Jesse post the step by step as well, why don’t you just follow it.

Or try default database and see if configuration task working.

1 Like

The task works, I’ve verified that so has Q.

I have no issue to follow step but issue is when I try to follow step it gives me error which I already add in screen shot and event error log also

That is when you trying to use Configuration Task.
Just try to follow screenshot.

Well if you try it on default database you should see task working. Your database mess up somewhere.

If config task isnt working for you. Try adding them step by step in the guide. So dont follow the step to add configuration task. Just follow below where it has the rules and actions and auto command set. If you add all those rules actions and auto commands in yourself exactly as they are shown then it should work for you.

It is also better to do it this way as you will learn more about sambapos custom configuration

It will also make you feel good because you achieve to do it all by your self :wink:

2 Likes