Advanced Split Payments - New Way to Split Payments for Customers at Ticket Screen instead of Settle Screen

Could it be automatized to match print bill request? When the customers wants their account separated before they pay them

I made it work but print’s 2 copies of the bill requested template

Either your print job is set to print 2 copies or you have another rule that is also sending a print job command

2 Likes

I only have one rule to print bill, and there is not another print action on any other rule :frowning: it only print 2 copies when you have 2 lines of product just like Vasilios

Show an example of what you mean with screenshots.

it prints one copie per item selected, if i selected the four item it will get me a fourth copy i thinks it’s related to the rule, something about printing for each item selected

That screenshot really doesnt tell me much other than a button I cant read. Are you selecting them and then splitting the ticket like this tutorial was built for? Or have you somehow added print command in with that? Nowhere in this tutorial does it mention print bill
 nor does it have print bill function, that was left up to you. This tutorial simply splits orders onto new tickets for payment.

sorry for the miss information, I’m adapting your actions and rules to work for print bill rule instead settle rule, i’m doing this because sometimes in a table where are 2 or more customers they want to know the bill for each one, so before i settle the ticket, i gave them a bill so they can know how much they consume, is working half because it prints copies as many items you selected like when you select 4 it will be 4 copies so is very much waste of paper lolz

Yeah ok that wont work obviously. You need to rework it for that to work.

You dont have to use something so complicated. Just add an extra mapping line to your Print Bill automation command. Set Enabled State to blank and map it to Order Line. Select the items you want and hit print bill.

1 Like

There is an option to Ignore Selected Items. I think is in Execute Print Job Action. May be try that first.

2 Likes

Sorry but how kendash, what it would be the added line ? and thank you for answer my question

Added line of what? I am not sure what you mean by added line.

EDIT: Nevermind I understand now. By line I mean this:

1 Like

im referring to this one :slight_smile:

so it will print the selected items just by adding that mapping line ?

thank you kendash it worked, i wouldnt believe it lolz

1 Like

Hiya,

How can I duplicate the ‘Display Payment Screen’ action?

You won’t need to duplicate the action if it already exists. You can use the same action in multiple rules or even multiple actions within the same rule.

Display Payment Screen action is already there, and added to the rule, but I cant select to add it again.

If you right-click in the area of “Action List” and select “Display all values” it will show up.

Why do you want two display payment screen actions in your settle rule?

As per this rule here, no?

Because my settle rule doesn’t work even though I followed every step, and Im trying to figure if its because of that