Amusement Park?

You will always get snags.
Scripts is a powerful and valubule thing to learn but not to start with.
Depending on your experience to date I have some more basic video tutorials but you might have surpassed that level already.
You can find them on forum searching for ‘hd with voiceover’.

There are a couple good time clock tutorials and QMcKay has a really good ready made time clock in his QMX app he built.

1 Like

I was going with the TimeTrex route because there will be many employees clocking in and out that do not ever touch a POS. I was going to create a time-clock with some small piece of hardware and create a program that just sent the URLS when people scanned. The eventually link Samba to it as well.

Not sure if the one you are referring to is stand-alone also, but I will check it out.

If there is a large payroll you might benefit from having the full paid version, know that comes with a clock app and other things which you don’t get with community free licence.

I saw that, but they don’t really want to use the Payroll functions. Just the scheduling and time and attendance parts. They are angry at their current vendor because they force them to pay for hundreds of users for a full year when they’re only open for a few months in the summer. Most seem to be that way. They like the prospect of unlimited users.

Fair enough, as kendash says, checkout Q’s qmx app.

I will do that. Thanks :slight_smile:

Timetrex was not too hard to integrate it was simple scripts and I provided 99% of the examples to start from.

I really like the TimeTrex integration. It works right along with my own TimeTrex project.

I gave up on trying to figure out the report.php for the moment to focus on other things, but that’s the last piece of the puzzle for what I’m trying to do independently.

If you’d ever want to share yours I’d be most grateful, but I appreciate all the help and samples thus far, regardless!

Jim

I’d have to dig it up but mine is plastered all over the forums. It may be partially in beta forum I can’t remember. At one point I shared every script I did.

Ok, I’ll keep looking for it. I’ve been reading all of your old posts, but I didn’t find that piece. I don’t think I checked/noticed the beta forums.

Everyone here seems to be amazing. You don’t find this at all with other software most of the fine.

3 Likes