Apply Colour on report figures

Hi all,
Please help and guide me on how to apply red color on the figure as indicated on the attached report
i have a colored Epson printer already. thanks

Try

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:xyz,xyz,xyz::<color red>{0}</color>}

Thanks alot Posiflow let me see how I can implement it for the specific column

[ROOMS SALES:7,2,7,6,11,4.5,5.3,4,4,4,4, 5,]

NAME|QT|DATE|TIME|CUSTOMER|PAX|USER|CASH|MPESA|PDQ|CRED|TOTALS
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS):{0}:,}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,T.Date,O.Time,EN.Customers,O.PortionName,O.User,PA.CASH,PA.M-PESA,PA.PDQ,PA.CREDIT,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”}
Total| |||| ||||| |{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS)}

am trying to insert the lines but its distorting the report

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS):{0}:,}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,T.Date,O.Time,EN.Customers,O.PortionName,O.User,PA.CASH,PA.M-PESA,PA.PDQ,PA.CREDIT,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”:{0}|{1}|{2}|{3}|{4}|{5}|{6}|{7}|{8}|<color Red>{9}</color>|{10}}
Total| |||| ||||| |{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS)}

Try this

Thanks,
still trying it out, am now missing other details including credit but its tatal is displayed . nothing printed in red.

If you are wanting to do conditional formatting you can convert it to a table or pivot table using # or ! In the header section. You can then use conditional formatting for columns. You can find info about these features in our knowledge base kb.sambapos.com

Thanks @Jesse,
I will check it out

Hi @Posflow ,
I have tried my best to fix this with no success so far, I also tried the pivot table solution suggested by Jesse but dint succeed. do you have a way out on this, kindly.

I am not sure how to do conditional coloring with pivot tables, its not something I worked with before.

Maybe @Bob_be can help with that

Alright,
Thank you so much

Did you practice what you read from the KB? It shows how to use some of the advanced functions of the reports in both Table view or Pivot Table view. Can you show us what you tried?

At a quick glance at the KB, I did not see any mention of Conditional Formatting.

To enable it you will have to create a Table View report (using the # symbol).

• Save the report.
  • Reopen the report.
  • Right click in the body of the report.
  • Select “View Editor”
  • Search for “AllowConditionalFormattingMenu”
  • Put a checkmark in the right column.
  • Exit View Editor
  • (again) Right click in the body of the report and choose “Save Changes” from the popup. (This will create a fall back point).
  • Right click on the column you want to make the changes to. You should have a new option called “Conditional Formatting”.
2 Likes

Hi @Jesse ,
please see my screen shots below for details. the report is printing blank apart from header.

[# ROOMS SALES:7,2,7,6,11,4.5,5.3,4,4,4,4, 5,]

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,T.Date,O.Time,EN.Customers,O.PortionName,O.User,PA.CASH,PA.M-PESA,PA.PDQ,PA.CREDIT,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”}

You are correct it does not however it does mention how to access the advanced editors. I was hoping he would play with that and find them.

2 Likes

Turkey 0,00

Your 0.00

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @ilyas,
This was helpful and educative at the same time, the preview is showing expected results but,the outstanding problem is that it is still printing a blank report. any hint. kindly

6auWUQFuwY

Hi @ilyas I have tried to achieve this but with out success, yes I can print credit in colour, but the same repot prints with column 1,2,3 at the top that i dont need and the report below it dont print, please help me out and thanks for the guidance so far, I have learnt alot.