Automatically update product price depending on the currency rate

Hello since no one is replying in my question

I have an Idea that can solve this problem but I need your help to finish this

I need to create a code or a custom tag that will automatically update my price every time I update my currency

sorry for the code do you think this is possible?
please help me because every time there is a change in currency rate I also need to change my product price which is very hard to do :frowning:

thank you so much for your help!

Nobody responded because they couldn’t clearly understand what you want.

Do you mean exchange rate?

yes sir I want to multiply exchange rate to my products like the picture above
because i’m accepting different currencies
here is some example

the price of the sample product in yen should be 500 but there is no way we can use different currency in a menu am I right?

that is why I need to multiply with the current exchange rate
but doing this manually will be a hassle since I have so many products to update every time the rate changes

so what I’m trying to do here if this one is successful
every time I update my exchange rate it will also update my product price

btw sorry for not making my self clear sir

Why dont you just accept multiple currency? Just set your menu based on a single currency then use currency exchanges on payment.

thank you for replying but sir we are implementing fix price
for example in the picture above
my sample product has 3 different price depending on their country and it’s not the same price if you try to convert it…
we are doing this to avoid fluctuations and because our customer are more familiar with their own currencies …
is it possible to create different currency inside a menu?

or if its not
is it possible to create a code where if i updated my currencies exchange rate it will also affect my product price depending on their country?

the reason for doing multiplying this one

because i can only use a single currency
but still accepts their 500 yen

This makes no sense.
Your priced in yen and want option to choose yen as currency but yet same breath you don’t want to allow yen?
Clearly missing aomething

Thank you for replying
Please bare with me…
Before doing the code and everything
I just want to make a different currency in a menu

it’s seem easy to just accept multiple currency? Just set your menu based on a single currency then use currency exchanges on payment.

but the problem here is we implement fix price
what is fix price btw
for example my based single currency is php (Philippine peso)
the rates are
1 php : 21.16 won
1 php : 2.09 Yen
1 php : 0.019 USD

1 beef stake = 500 php
Jap = 1500 yen (718.41 php)
US = 15 Dollars (752.75 php)
Won = 1500 won (708.74 php)

why are we doing this?
we are doing this to avoid fluctuations and because our customer are more familiar with their own currencies …

different price right? that is why we cannot set my menu based on a single currency then use currency exchanges on payment.

so my question is… is it possible to create different currency inside a menu?
can sambapos do this? if yes… please answer if no please continue reading

so if you are reading this then we cannot set different currency inside a menu

so that is why I tried to find a solution and found something…
**what if I just multiply my prices based on the current currency rate or just turn all of them to php (Philippine peso) and just use currency exchanges on payment. **
yes this one is working

and I will just accept yen buy using the currency exchange button…
but try to imagine this I have a tons of products that I need to change or covert to php(philippine peso) …
and every time there is a change on exchange rate I need to change the prices depending on that rate
I will use the same example again

my based single currency is php (Philippine peso)
the rates are
1 php : 21.16 won
1 php : 2.09 Yen
1 php : 0.019 USD

so if this one changes I need to change everyproduct that I convert to peso

my question is can i put a code in the product prices that will be base in the currency rate

The thing is it’s not fixed though is it! Currencies are not automatic and you set them, so set them higher as you intend on your multiplier?
Your not asking to set the price for each product in each currency as you yourself said would be too time consuming to update. So your using a multiple which is exactly the same as exchange rate?..