Automation command for sending SMS

Dear All, as you may know SambaPOS has a function of enabling us to send out SMS to the customers informing about order details through some dedicated service providers. In SambaPOS, I have an automation command for sending SMS that is triggerred by closing ticket rule when a customer places an order. The issue is, SambaPOS throws an exception resulting closure of the application unexpectedly when we get a call from customer calling through a “landline”, since sending a text message to a landline is not allowed (at least in my country). Here is my question, is there a way of defining some rules/actions/restrictions which will enable the application to know whether incoming call is from landline or cell phone by comparing the ID Caller number and the phone number previously recorded in customer database? Shortly, when the call is from landline “do not send text”, when a call is from cell phone “send text” when the ticket is closed.

Thanks for your helps.

How exactly you send sms? Url printer (I think what it’s call).

You can create custom field in customer entity to identity mobile or land line. But you still gonna face the issue from new customers.