Backup of sambapos software with all setting

Dear concerned… I am using samba pos which is extremely good I am really happy with that but yesterday a question came to my mind suddenly. The scenario is … I have window xp and sambapos and sql server install on it. It was running fine. But yesterday my widow suddenly stops working but after I managed to start it. Then a question came into my mind that can I get the back up of sambapos software with all the setting and items I mean everything. So that if in future I lose my window with virus or other reason then could install Sambapos with all the setting and items… if yes then how can I do that… if possible the Ln also let me know can I get the backup of my sql server as well. I want the back up on CD or in pan drive or somewhere else so that I can keep it safe place… I really appreciate your reply

There is a backup module…
Backs up whole database.
To recover after loss you would install samba and SQL then restore the backup.

If he is on Windows XP then he is using version 3. I don’t think modules are supported.

2 Likes

Where is it back up module ?

If you’re using Version 3 there is no backup module for that version. If you’re using SQL Server you can use SQL Server’s backup feature. You can google for it for more information.

1 Like