Beer and Liquor only print job

This may sound odd and crazy, but this is what I need.

When a customer orders a steak and a beer the steak goes to kitchen printer and the beer goes to the bar printer. So far so good.

However what I see is the ticket that prints at the bar, will have just the beer on it as is expected but it has a total for the beer and the steak at the bottom. Its confusing.

Can / how can I make it so that the bar print is just the drink only, no confusion. Just what the bartender needs to see.?

I have messed around with it but I am not getting anywhere.

PrtScr%20capture

PrtScr%20capture_2

PrtScr%20capture_3

PrtScr%20capture_4

PrtScr%20capture_5

176)%20-%20Connected%20-%20DameWare%20Mini%20Remote%20Control%20-%20%5B1%5D

0 Likes

You need to modify ticket template and add the appropriate tags. Ticket total will list ticket total even if it sends to different printers it’s still just one ticket.

0 Likes

I am a fast learner and it two weeks have really learned a lot. I have this system pretty well configured, but not sure what you mean, “add the appropriate tags” …where?

0 Likes

Printer tags. You can press help in your printer templates editor to see the ones available.

0 Likes

I am not sure we are understanding each other or you are understanding my needs.

As of right now it prints beer to the bar, and food to kitchen fine.
The part I want to change Is the initial bar print. I just want it to display the beer the bar tender needs to prepare. As it is now, it looks like a bill. It will look like that later on settle and include the wraps.

I want my intial beer ticket to just be beer.

0 Likes

Yes you need to make a new template and put that in the print job.

1 Like

As said it’s your templates, you have a receipt type template and the other is the kitchen print style. It’s just templates and jobs.

1 Like

Roger that, I will try that. Thanks guys.

0 Likes