Blocking sales for Zero stocked items

Yes i know many will argue that this tutorial exists in the forum, in my case, I have tried to stop selling of negative stock and it’s giving me a lot of problems.

4.50. How to Prevent Zero Stocked Item Sales?

I have followed this tutorial to the letter and what happened was everything is being blocked this including even what i have purchased and issued in the respective store
please check the attached screenshots and let me know where I am doing it wrong.
I really need to stop my waiters from posting things that are out of stock. This is giving me crazy variances and voids especially on a busy night

Capture2

Capture6

after implementing the above tutorial as illustrated every item is blocked ,even the items with +ve values.This is happening for every item,even those items are more than 15 in the store

OK I see what is going on here. One moment.

According to your logic Soft Drink inventory is in Bar Warehouse… but you’re using Local Warehouse to compare for stock.

Look at your expression its {REPORT INVENTORY:{ITEM TAG:Alert}:Local Warehouse} but your inventory is not in Local Warehouse its in Bar Warehouse.

You are moving everything out of local warehouse and into their own warehouse but you’re comparing your inventory to Local Warehouse so it will always be out of stock.

1 Like

Look at your expression its {REPORT INVENTORY:{ITEM TAG:Alert}:Local Warehouse} but your inventory is not in Local Warehouse its in Bar Warehouse.

Before posting this I had changed the expression To BAR WAREHOUSE but nothing came out of it and just to ascertain that, i have redone it again and still not giving me any results.
Infact all the products are reporting to be out of stock.Check the attached screen shots
Capture8

Your Inventory Item Name has to match the product tag name too

Inventory items and product items and the alerts are the same as shown below.
The only difference is the recipes

Capture13

hey guys,can any one help out in this

Show you inventory? Have you input purchases?

$1\r{REPORT INVENTORY:$1:Yerel Depo}

$1\r{REPORT INVENTORY:$1:Bar Warehouse}

$1\r$2\r{REPORT INVENTORY:$1:Bar Warehouse}