Buy 2 Get 1 Promo

I have never set up promotions before using Sambapos, after reading through the forum I know it’s possible. Many people have chosen to implement using different ways leaving me stuck on the process since no sufficient detail are provided.
Here are the screenshots of what i have done

Promo

Then i created an Action for Adjust Order Prices

Then i created a rule for Ticket total Changed

I want to know the constrains that need to be included in this rule to enable it, the promotion is scheduled to run on tuesday and wednesday only

i will appreciate if you point to me the best way to do this

Was working on something similar not long ago

Buy 2 get 1 Free automation

On the ticket total changed rule you would add a {DATE:ddd} equals Tue
And similar for Wed
Your constraints would need to be either matches default which is AND where different and OR where same in first part or the ANY option which is OR for all provided you didn’t have any other constraints in the rule.

[quote=“JTRTech, post:4, topic:24351”]
Your constraints would need to be either matches default which is AND where different and OR where same in first part or the ANY option which is OR for all provided you didn’t have any other constraints in the rule.

[/quote

Am sorry, here i don’t really understand what you mean

Otherwise i have added these constraints,but still it doesnt work

Sorry, was from memory, see my example from happy hour setup, surprised doesn’t work but try matches rather than equals, if still issue merge to single line with pipe between days but shouldn’t need to do that.

Can you kindly expand your action

Change Order to HH Price

action

That action is not reliving to your promo, its for happy hour price definition, the relevant bits to you are the rule constraints.