Buying GloriaFood Integration?

If I buy this? What will happen? Or what they will do?

This is just a completed integration. They won’t do anything, you still need to set up yourself. You will need to setup GloriaFood then link to SambaPOS using this module.

There is also an integration on the forum that is free that will let you import orders from GloriaFood.

The main difference between the paid module and free version on forum is the paid module is easier to setup and has a user interface for configuring things (so you don’t need to deal with scripts). The module can also download your menu from GloriaFood and import to SambaPOS, however this is only good if you haven’t setup SambaPOS yet.

Note the paid module is $149 annual cost, not one-off.

You can find setup instructions for the paid module here:

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/6-2-1-how-to-setup-gloria-food-integration-module/

Ok thank you that`s what i wanted to know, another question why they want that you pay annualy? That not make sense…

It’s a common business model to charge for services. The module will likely need updates as Gloria food api changes.

1 Like

Yes. I personally use my own script derived from the one shared on the forum, and in the past 6 months have had to amend it twice due to changes GloriaFood have done (and also, not informed anyone - they don’t publish their changes!). So the annual fee is correct, since they will plan to have new releases when something changes at GloriaFood side so you can update and your integration won’t break. To accomplish that, ongoing time and effort is required by SambaPOS to keep the module up to date.

3 Likes