Can we use Sambapos4 on android or apple tablets?

GERLANDOG…can u tell me how did u manage to test RDP CONNECTION ON WIN 8.1 HOME…?

I did not… either i use win 8 home desktop or i use a rdp connection… could not manage to use both at the same time!!!

G.

how abt a rdp connection…? i coudlnt select “allow remote access” rest of the settings i did but couldnt establish connection…earlier u mention one session can be establish my rdp how?

on win 8 you can establish one connection, but that connection uses the desktop, you cannot have one connection while you are working… either you use your desktop or you use your rdp connection.
G

@madiha, your version of Win 8.1 does not allow Remote Desktop Connections.

Extract from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows/remote-desktop-connection-faq#1TC=windows-8

Which PCs can I connect to using Remote Desktop Connection?

You can use a PC running any edition of Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7, or a PC running Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 8.1, or Windows RT 8.1 to initiate a connection. But the remote PC must be running one of these Windows operating systems:

Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Windows 8 Enterprise
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Ultimate

If you use Win7 Pro or Win8/8.1 Pro you will have no issues running RDP. As @gerlandog has stated, Win 8 Home has only 1 RDP connection which does not help you run both at the same time.

ok thanks alot …

@JohnS above you have mentioned to create users for accessing the system. then i want to know what’s the difference between set terminal and users

i have four user 1 user using the server the other 3 user will access the server remotely user1 is POS and Server the other three to take orders.

so i got confused with terminal and user
ofcourse i wont want the 3user to hv limited access.

What is ur suggestion