Can you use 2 different constaints in one action?

On my new cash management screen when i press an a specific auto command button to move to the new screen i only what that to happen when two other things are set correctly.

So i want an action constraint that combines the two following constraints

[=F(TN('{REPORT TICKET COUNT:(TS.Status=Bar Tab) OR (TS.Status=Unpaid) OR (TS.Cash Management=Active) OR (TT.Hold=Held) OR (TS.Status=New Orders) OR (TS.Status=Hold) OR (TS.WStatus=Wastage To Settle)}'),'0.00')]==0

[=F(TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value £50}')*50 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value £20}')*20 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value £10}')*10 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value £5}')*5 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value £2}')*2 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value £1}')*1 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value 50p}')*0.5 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value 20p}')*0.2 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value 10p}')*0.1 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value 5p}')*0.05 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value 2p}')*0.02 + TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:CM Float Value 1p}')*0.01 - TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:Float In}') - TN('{GLOBAL SETTING:Float Difference}'),'0.00')]<0

Individually they work perfect but i want to put them both in one action as an OR, so if either of the expression result is true the button doesnt work. I tried just adding them both to the constraint and sticking OR in the middle of them but that didnt work (didnt really think it would be that easy, if it can be done at all)

any ideas of the correct format, if we can even use to expressions in an action constraint?

You can. I have used && and || many times in sequence or even adding brackets like (a==b && c!=d) || e==f

So I could just put && in the middle of both those expressions and add ( ) to either end?

You shouldn’t need the brackets, but won’t hurt it, it was example of multiple or/and - it would follow mathmatically logic, brackets first.
That could be all the constraint.