Cancel orders button not working with item select screen up - portion change crash

We’ve setup a Cancel Orders action to remove all new orders quickly from a menu. We noticed some odd activity when using auto select on items. The select screen stays up when clicking cancel orders. Is there a way to disable the button when an item is selected?

1. When selecting an item, if a user uses cancel orders action, the order select screen stays up
  2. If for any reason someone hits portion changes on the select screen the process fail

FYI, tried to upload a gif, but it keeps converting to jpg. Sorry.

Change the mapping of the automation command to show on Ticket Screen. That way it wont show when an item is selected.

Logically it seems that the item select should update when Cancel Orders is fired. Using the default cancel action works just fine.

We can change the mapping, but we do prefer this action being mapped to Under Ticket Row 2.

JCR

Ticket screen gets replaced by Order line screen once the order is selected. However, the automation should work no matter what you have selected. Is Clear Selection marked as selected for the Cancel orders automation button?

It would help us out troubleshooting this if you can share some screenshots of the actions, rules and the error you get.

Yes clear selection is checked.

I just tried it out myself.

1. Put few orders
  2. Select order from the list
  3. Press Cancel All Orders button from Ticket row 2
  4. Works like a charm.

However I do have a little bit different rule.

Adding a ticket refresh fixes the immediate issue with the select screen. I think select all will help as well since it can take multiple clicks sometimes. I’ll do that later. Thanks for looking at it.

JCR