Cannot say Thank You enough!

I am not live yet as I am still in the development stage of my system. I am developing for two businesses a restaurant and a retail store. I have been blown away with this POS system. After searching through almost 200 POS systems, paying for some expensive demonstration software, having trials, POS engineers coming out and showing me solutions, calling respected businesses to ask their opinion, NONE of them could do what I have done with SambaPOS in just 2 short months. My system is still growing and I have no doubt it will be exactly what I need for both of my stores.

I was blown away that it was free, furthermore I was even more blown away that it was superior than almost all paid services. It will always grow with my business and it will always give me a custom solution and unlike most POS software my business will not be slaved to its capabilities.

As a side note I am really enjoying the setup process and I think I have found a new hobby with designing different features in SambaPOS. I am enjoying this so much I will certainly share it. Something so powerful and so unique should be shared! In the business world the businesses that embrace competition and are not afraid to adapt are the ones that win. SambaPOS will allow me to adapt infinitely in the future.

THANK YOU for this wonderful POS package! You are truly pioneering something special here and it will shake up the market in the future!

PS: I am based in the State of Arkansas of the USA I will be sharing pictures of my businesses when I finish the Rebranding.

7 Likes

Could we see what your finished POS looks like for the restaurant?

Are you wanting too see screenshots or pictures of actual restaurant? I am taking my time with development for my business because 1. If I wanted a quick get me going POS software I would have just paid one of the monthly services and been up and running already. I wanted a system that could do what I wanted it to do for my business and most importantly I wanted a system that grew with me without having to wait for features… So I will not deploy Samba until I get it configured exactly how I want and I have thoroughly tested it. This means I get to have a lot of fun with Samba :stuck_out_tongue:

I still have a lot to do on it. I am several months out from deploying it still. I have not even begun my graphics work for buttons, menu items, screens, logo. I still am integrating systems into it. I am also still working on a rather complex integration of TImeTrex payroll software.

If you want to try the system yourself you can download my database here:
PS: the screenshots are outdated it actually has been extensively enhanced since I took those screenshots. I will try and update screenshots in next couple days.

This is perfect thank you so much! I do have a question though, are you doing this for your own personal business or for someone else?

My own personal business. I am really enjoying it… I may consider doing it for others in future.

1 Like