Cant Close open tickets

Yes - Payment transaction is present.

And yes - under - Account/Account/Payment Accounts / Cash is present too

Hi QMcKay - should the ‘Ticket type’ field also have * - coz for me it says 'Ticket" under mappings

Ticket should be fine. Unless your using another ticket type that you have made. I have seen this behavior if you messed with mapping in rules and inadvertently defined the wrong department or no department. Check the Automation Command Settle and make sure mapping has * for department.

As @Jesse says, Ticket should be fine, but you could change it to * to ensure the mapping applies to all Ticket Types.

If you previously deleted the Cash Payment Type or Account, and then recreated them, they won’t automatically be linked to the Transaction Types and Accounts, because they are linked internally
by an ID, not by a Name.

It may be enough to click on all the dropdown pick-lists everywhere, and reselect the value that is shown, then click Save. Logout, login to refresh cache.

Study the screenshots I previously posted to ensure everything in your system looks the same.

1 Like

Hi Qmckay - mappings are similar
 Only that Change transaction wasnt present under transaction types , so i created it.

still no difference

Try deleting the Mapping for Payment Type Cash. Save. Re-add the mapping (all *). Save.

Did you define a (Foreign) Currency? You do not need to define a Currency by default - try deleting the Foreign Currency (leave the list blank).

Manage > Settings > Currency List

Remember, SambaPOS generally caches things upon Login. So much of the time with changes like this, you need to Logout and Login (no need to close) in order for the changes to take effect.

Yes i had defined a foreign currency - I am in India - hence changed it to Indian Rupees.

I deal with a “foreign” currency as well.
There is no need to define your Default Currency.
You only need to define Foreign Currency.

Your default currency needs no definition at all. In my case, I have 1 Foreign currency, which is USD - it is not my default currency; it is my Foreign currency.

SambaPOS is (for lack of a better term) “currency-less” - it doesn’t care what your (default/native) currency is, or what country you’re from.

Your native currency could be Bananas (no definition required), but you may have foreign currencies (Apples, Tree Bark, Sausages) in addition to your default (Bananas).

Each Foreign currency needs to have an Exchange Rate that is NOT equal to 1.

Yes Qmckay - its worked

Moment i removed the foreign currency - the different tabs of cash, card, voucher have appeared
 Thanks a ton friend.

Thanks to Kendash too
 thanks for your time!! Appreciate it!! :smile:

1 Like

Good to hear it worked for you! I know I had seen this issue somewhere before, couldn’t remember the fix at first.

If you don’t want the buttons appearing, don’t delete them. Just delete the mapping for those that you want to hide.