Cash Drawer and reciept Printer not working in settle payment

Dear all,
I hope someone can help with this subject, I have configured SambaPOS to cash out for different delivery companies as payment accounts ( like it was a credit card company), these companies are post payed. It cashes out normally and reports normally as a sale under the registered name of the delivery company as a sales account. all this works just fine. I cannot get the Cash drawer to open and a receipt printed when I click to finish the transaction with the delivery company name instead of CASH payment. I have tried everything ( Print job, Printer templates, Set Up new accounts, automation commands,rules and actions and its driving me crazy, I dont know what I’m doing wrong, can someone point me in the right direction.
Please see my POS screen cash out photo attached.

First and foremost before someone could help you could you pls share some screenshots of your set up. As sambapos is highly customisable we couldn’t guess what and how have you configured your system.

Google Photos

• Show pictures of the Rules and Actions for “Cash”
  • Show pictures of the Rules and Actions for “Lezzo Delivery”

Please see below screen shots.

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

You’ll want a rule for the Payment Processed event. Something that would look like this:

2021-02-24_14;59_1614200354_Samba.Presentation

I think I have done this

Google Photos

Google Photos

Those are executing on an Automation Command event. Unless you’re pushing a button somewhere (not a payment type button), those will not fire on anything related to payments. Unless you have a payment processed rule that is then executing an Automation Command.

Thanks, so to sum-up I need to create the same and change the Event Name to Payment Processed.

and then define the payment types on which you want the rule to execute.

The Payment types would be the delivery companies

There will be a combobox with payment types for you to choose

2021-02-24_15;14_1614201285_Samba.Presentation

Got it,Thanks a million.
we have already closed for the night, I will try this and update you. thanks again.

Well then open back up! Sheesh. People thinking they get time off and stuff. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Absolutely, just need to drive back and get it done. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Just a note to inform you that it works perfectly now, very grateful.

1 Like