Changing Table Button Captions (Problems when merge table)

Hi I’ve follow the link to change table captions

so here is my code at state:

<size 25>$1</size>

<br/>
<if '{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TT.GF:(TEN.Table=$1)}'!=''><color Red>GF-{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TT.GF:(TEN.Table=$1)}</color></if>
 {REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.RemainingAmount.Sum:(TEN.Table=$1) and T.RemainingAmount>0}

It works great, I put price and delivery number by Grab in it: the format is GF-XXX while XXX is randomed number

however, this is all debt that we would not receive money by now, so I easily merge all Grab order before payment,

when I found problem that the GF-XXX number is all there together and make the price unseeable

What I want is

1. if the ticket is merged, just don’t show the GF-XXX and also
  2. I want the price to be round up to no decimal places

Anyone has any idea to implement it?
Thank you in advance!!

Do you still want/need the GF-XXX ticket tag? If not, you can try a rule event of Ticket Merged to remove the Ticket Tag(s)-make it blank. Or change it to a shorter one.

Removing from the table caption after a ticket merge but still have it show before a ticket merge might be hard to do. Maybe a script that would count characters and return blank when a reached a certain number? I’m not sure on that one.

Try this:
[=F(TN('{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.RemainingAmount.sum:(TEN.Table=$1) and T.RemainingAmount>0}'),'0')]

Simplest way I can think of would be to use a different tag name for the merged ticket.