Constraint For Merge TICKETS

what do you mean? What stored value and how are you recalling it.

1 Like

i posted the screenshots above you may browse

what do you think {:{ORDER NO}} does?

i think referring to ppl value

you may find value in studying how to use program settings and how to recall them. You are confusing the syntax.

this is how you recommended to recall

[Table:{:{TICKET NO}} moved to] Table: {ENTITY NAME}

so i try to do something similar although i dont have grip on the functionality of programsetting

but let do my research and play around then will update

@madiha you should recall settings with {:SETTING} tag. @Jesse nested tags as {:{TICKET NO}} to benefit from a feature that allows you to name settings with ticket printing tags. For your case {OrdNO} tag resolves to nothing so it tries to access to a setting named nothing.

A different use case also explained here.

2 Likes

i have try these tag to show program setting value…unsuccessful where OrdNo & Ppl in People Quantity action are update program seeting

got to know why!!! because i am using the program setting in wrong action where ticket no havent been assgined yet.

NOW i would like to know is there a way to check if more than one ticket exisits in a table?

or which action is appropiate

If you name the program setting {TICKET NO} then what do you think the name of the setting would be?

I am not sure where your getting these syntax from… {SETTING:[:OrdNo]} is not a valid syntax.

Look up some tutorials that uses Program Setting and study them.

i have study some @q give good example

i thought we have to use {TICKET NO} as name but if it is static then any name can be used

@madiha I would just wait for that.

1 Like

but currently i am not suming the ticket tag. i just want to display another tag