Consumption report / warehouse

Hi,

I’ve started testing Sambapos V5, and i need some reports.
The first one is: i need to group consumption report by warehouse - ex: a list of inventory items with pizza ingredients, and another list of ingredients with bar inventory items.

The second one is a very similar report: item sales report, groupped by item tag. I have now 1 for Bar and 2 for pizza products (that’s enough, and a must for the fiscal printer - for department);
So one table only with Item Tag 1, and another table with Item Tag 2.

Thanks!

Anybody? Is there a group functions like “Settled by XY” and so on?

Hmmm…

Thanks for your reply @QMcKay , but i need to group inventory items by warehouse, like user sales. Every warehouse should be in different table - with inventory items.

This isnt the correct report tag as never used or looked at inventory or inventory reporting but would give you the idea…

@LIST OF WHEREHOUSES
{REPORT INVENTORY:x,x,x,x:(WHEREHOUSE=$1)}

For that type of layout you either manually make the whorehouse list for find a report setup which returns a list and put it on the @ which is a list of variables/paramiters.
Then in your report tag you constrain it to $1 which will trigger the report to repeat per value in the list.

The wiki page for custom reporting is a very good resource. It shows you enough to build just about any report.

1 Like