Creating Ticket Logs to Improve Security

Hello Shivan, Im trying to create a report to say items moved from tables to other tables like discussed in this post.

I’ve created all reports above but need to see a report to state items moved. Do you know of a post I can start digging or learn from?

Thanks

Moving items would be more complex. I’d go for a moved order states which will give you something to report.
Presumeably log the move in ticket log also

you lost me at complex

His saying to report all items moved individually all from one table to another to show via reports would be difficult to do.

It would be easier to report table moved from one to other via ticket tag, as ticket tags would also be easier to report.

Ive set up ticket tag and set it to a “ticket entity changed” rule to tag ticket “Table changed from [:OldEntityName] to [:NewEntityName] at {Time}”

This is my setup for kitchen message for change table; Have merged with my general kitchen message rule which also has option for custom [?Message].
All go through a local program setting.

1 Like

hey!

any way to get this log printed by ticket?

i want to have a report for everything that change and happend in the ticket but
i manged to create report only by category and not by ticket id
thanks

how to log the VOIDED order on the tab ? I know it is recorded as VOIDED on ticket, but to have it on the same tab and able to print it out from end-of-day report is crucial

answer to my own question