CTI Comet USB Caller ID information

Thank you Emre… its working perfectly…

@morshed1 Can you help me out?

CTI Comet USB caller ID

using DriverVer=08/2/2010,2.06.02

here are my settings in sambaPOS:

Putty has the proper reply and shows my phone number.
SambaPOS is listening to the port for sure because it gives me the warning popup that it could not connect when port was overtaken by putty.
However, no popups when there is an incoming call.

Inactivity 0? You sure on that? Timeout straight away?

i thought 0 means infinite. anyhow… i added that much later in my trial-error methods
With & without does not seem to make a difference

Ive exhausted absolutely everything i could find on this now… tried on 2 different Operating systems, Windows 10 & 7,
3 different driver variations, putty works everytime, but sambaPOS does not.
I have been researching and trying different things for 4 months now…So trust me i have literally tried every post on this forum. Chased down almost everyone who talked about this modem.

Guys, we are really out of time here, customer is starting complaining about we are not able to make it run Samba Pos Caller ID Module.
I tried to investigate a bit also “outside” sambapos. So following my thoughts.

1. The modem we use (COMET as suggested in tutorial) seems working fine
  2. Customer and Line provider are located in Thailand (maybe some different telco standards?)
  3. Using Putty seems the ID is read from the PORT and sent to the PC
  4. Putty DO NOT seems to listen and display any RING RING before showing the number.
  5. The number format seems to be in Single Data Message Format, SDMF. and NOT Multiple
    Data Message Format, MDMF, as UK standard. So only date time and calling number is sent over the line.
    My wondering is: Do SambaPos module work ok either with SDMF and MDMF formats?
    To me, it looks like the DATA is sent ok to the PC, but for some reason (misconfiguration or bug?) SambaPOS does not recognize the input STRING and DO NOT show up the popup.

We posted here many and all possible screenshot for configure the system. All seems fine.
We tried all possible configuration, now please, help us to troubleshoot the issue and maybe we will find another “use case” or tip to add the the public forum to help developers to make sambapos even a better product.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Show your entity screen settings is it called Customers?