Custom Report on Discount

It should look like this:

[DISCOUNTS:1,1, 1, 1, 1]
Ticket#|User|Ticket Total|Rate|Discount Amount
{REPORT CALCULATION DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,C.User,T.TotalAmount,C.Amount,C.CalculationAmount:(CA=Discount)}
1 Like

I try it just now and it works, If I use CA it will also shows the service charge 5% column, like this

I tried to change it to CT and it only shows the Discount without service charge

But If I use CT, it will only show up the discount part.
I think my problem solved. Thanks a bunch @Bob_be :pray:

BTW, Is there a way I can also add ticket note to the table? Cause whenever the manager gives discount, he make a ticket note reason for the discount, ex.= “Friend of owner” or something like that

It will be great if this note can also be included in the discount reports so that we don’t need to find the ticket again to look what’s the reason that discount is given.

1 Like

Ok, this one is not in the kb documentation. But you can use this T.Note in the fields section (similar to when you needed to add the C.CalculationAmount).

You will have to add a Colum to your report in the [DISCOUNTS:1,1, 1, 1, 1] section.
You will also have to add a Column label to column label section Ticket#|User|Ticket Total|Rate|Discount Amount

Use this as a reference:
https://kb.sambapos.com/en/9-1-1-custom-report-templates/

I am purposely being vague to give you the tools to needed to figure things out. We/I are here to help you out if you have any questions.

There is alot to SambaPOS (obviously), It is my experience that reports is a crucial part to learn. Not only to generate multi-column custom reports but also to extract exact data that is needed to customize Samba to your needs (using Rules and Actions).

1 Like

Thanks @Bob_be
The ticket note works well. Now I can see the reason for each discount
Thanks for your guidance