Custom report print work period all tickets details

You should start and stop work periods to get accurate reporting. Your alternative is to use SQL and make your own reports and just not use SambaPOS report feature. Do you use inventory?

No, i don’t use inventory

Ok well your options are either use work periods correctly to use SambaPOS reports feature or create your own reports using SQL.

Ok thx a lot all, i’m reading now this article https://www.sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php/creating_custom_reports_with_sql

to learn sql reports

You wont be able to use the built in report viewer unless you properly use work periods. If you plan to use any sambapos report features including Custom Reports with SQL and dont plan to use work periods then you will need to use a custom entity screen and a custom report widget.

The Reports feature of SambaPOS is hard coded to work with Work Periods. Custom Entity Screen is not and you can use some actions and rules to manipulate date filter for report widget.

If that sounds like too much work then you can always just use pure SQL like I recommended. Alternatively the easiest method is to just open and close work periods then you wont have to worry about any automation and you could use inventory feature in the future.

3 Likes

Alllll of ur awsome in this community !!!

okey i’will make sure close workperiod each day .

That is the easiest solution - good decision LOL
There is the DO NOT FORGET TO CLOSE WORKPERIOD message there to help remind you :wink:

1 Like