Custom Report Tags in detail

Ok @emre got another puzzle for ya.

Take a look at this. It works with couple exceptions I would like to fix.

!. Formatting for justification for Total Hours and Average Rate:
2. A method other than using {REPORT ENTITY STATE COUNT:(ELSS=PunchIn)} to calculate average Rate of Pay because this will not return a correct value if not every employee clocked in that day…

I am open to discuss any option even if I need to rebuild the report. I just threw this together.

Is it what you need?

1 Like

Yes! That is great! Now I want to look at it :stuck_out_tongue:

[!Total Hours:1,1,1,1,1:450]
>Name|[D]Date|[L]Hours|[L]Pay Rate|[C]Wage
{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:L.EntityName,L.StartDate,L.Hours,EC.Pay Rate,=F([EC.Pay Rate])*F([L.Hours]):(ELSN=TCStatus) AND EntityStateLog.GetHours()>0}

This is my template. In few minutes I’ll write steps to produce it.

1 Like

Drop Date, Name to Rows and Hours, Pay Rate, Wages to columns

Right Click > Design Mode
… Data > Fields > Pay Rate > Summary Type = Average

… Data > Fields > Pay Rate > Cell Format = #.##

Does numbers appears fine? If not I’ve tweaked it a little bit after releasing update. If not I can re-upload it.

… Data > Fields > Date > Group Interval = Date
… View Options > Unselect these values

• Show Column Headers
  • Show Data Headers
  • Show Filter Headers
  • Show Row Headers
  • Show Column Grand Total Header

Review Data > Fields and adjust widths.

Feel free to play with other settings to make it better for your taste :slight_smile:

If something goes wrong delete layout file and start from beginning. We’ll store layouts on database on next releases but for now you can find it under
[My Documents]\SambaPOS4\Layout\PG_[Report Name]_[Table Name].xml

1 Like

Dear @Emre, I got another error…

in

[Ventas (TAGS):1,2,2,2, 2, 2, 2, 3]
>Ticket|Fecha|Hora|Mesa|Neto Ticket|Taxa Serviço|Descuento|Total Ticket
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,EN.Tables Pizzaria,=[T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Taxa Serviço]-[CA.Desconto],CA.Taxa Serviço,CA.Desconto,T.TotalAmount}
>Tickets: {REPORT TICKET COUNT}||||NETO|{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Taxa Serviço)}|{REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Desconto)}|{REPORT TICKET TOTAL}

Thanks!!!

G.

Dear @emre, seems I cant get a grip on pivot reports… have been trying withou luck, can you help me out here??

this is my report:

[!Comisiones Pivot:2,2,2, 2, 2, 2]
>Fecha|Garçon|[N]Pessoas|[C]Desconto|[C]Comisiones|[C]Total
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,TT.Garçon Pizzaria,TT.Pessoas,CA.Desconto,CA.Taxa Serviço,T.TotalAmount}

I have dragged:
Fecha and Garçon to ROWS
resto of the fields to Columns

this is what I get:

Thanks!!!

G.

@gerlandog I’ve uploaded a new setup to solve that error. Please let me know if it solves it or not.

For the pivot table question I can help better if you can tell us what kind of a report you need.

YES!!!

would like a report that shows date by date, waiter by waiter (graçon) the fields TT.Pessoas,CA.Desconto,CA.Taxa Serviço,T.TotalAmount

Thanks!!!

G.

@gerlandog as I can see from your screen shot you are adding your data to columns. You can try adding them to data area (inside control). Think it as a 3D (cube) grid. Rows will be date, columns will be waiters and numeric data will be inside grid.

@emre how would I format rounding for L.Hours field value? I tried LN.Hours it did not work. I would like for it to round hours to just 00.00

Do you need full hours? how do you want to round 1 hr 25 min ?

Preferably I would like to show like this…

IF its 1 hour 15 min it would show 1.25 If its 1 hour 30 min it would show 1.50 If its 18 hours 15 min its 18.25 and so on. I am using easy numbers for reference…

Doesn’t it already does that? How it displays it?

Or can I set that in the Design Mode?

Yes you can do it by changing Data > Fields > Hours > Cell Format = #.##

But it does not change calculation. If you want to calculate it on rounded values ,=F([L.Hours]) should correctly round that.

1 Like

ah so its =F([field]) I was trying =F(field) that worked great… thank you.

… also you can set field widths in design mode.