Custom Report Tags in detail

so, in which field should I put the expression:

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,EN.Tables Pizzaria,=100-[CA.Taxa Serviço],CA.Taxa Serviço,CA.Desconto,T.TotalAmount}

?

Thanks!!!

g.

If you follow the syntax @emre provided it would be

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,EN.Tables Pizzaria,=100-[CA.Taxa Serviço],CA.Taxa Serviço,CA.Desconto,T.TotalAmount:<expression>}

So try this:

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,EN.Tables Pizzaria,=100-[CA.Taxa Serviço],CA.Taxa Serviço,CA.Desconto,T.TotalAmount: }

Did not work either…

G.

OK it seems CA.Taxa Serviço returns a result with thousand separator and it can’t evaluate it as a numeric value. Let’s see if I can solve it without the need of using TN…

BTW I’ve implemented F,C,N functions to format results as numbers. For example =C(2500*2)

1 Like

I just found a way to crash Samba in a really bad way lol.

I was testing out various things even stuff I know is wrong… so i tried

[Hours Worked Report:.5,1,.3]
>Date|Employee Name|Hours
@{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:L.Entity.Name:(ELSN=TCStatus)}
{ENTITY STATE START DATE LIST:(ELEN=$1)}|{ENTITY STATE ENTITY LIST:(ELN=$1)}|{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELEN=$1) AND (ELSD=$1) AND (ELSS=PunchIn)}
>Day Total Hours||{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELSD=$1) AND (ELSS=PunchIn)}

lol I will not do that again. Good thing I was using previous day work period… or it would have been an endless cycle of crashing everytime I tried to load it.

I think I have settled on a Wages view I am happy with… Now @emre just needs to release the update so I can format the Wages so its not a ridiculous number :stuck_out_tongue:

My Management Screen is coming along as well:

1 Like

I used your Template posted above @Jesse. I obviously need to figure out how to use Custom Reports, because this is what I get…

EDIT: Hmm… working fine now - not sure why, I didn’t change anything (login/logout?)

I’ve recently uploaded 4.1.66.

@Jesse your template is fine if your employees don’t clock-in clock-out multiple times in a single day.

This is my report template with new 4.1.66 features.

[Employees:1,1, 1, 1]
>Employee Name|Hours|Pay Rate|Wage
@{ENTITY STATE START DATE LIST:(ELSN=TCStatus)}
@{ENTITY STATE ENTITY LIST:(ELSN=TCStatus)}
>$1|||
$2|{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELEN=$2) AND (ELSD=$1)}|{REPORT ENTITY DETAIL:EC.Pay Rate:(EN=$2)}|[=F(TN('{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELEN=$2) AND (ELSD=$1)}')*{REPORT ENTITY DETAIL:EC.Pay Rate:(EN=$2)},'0.00')]
>Totals|{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELSD=$1)}|| 

It uses standard printer template expressions [=x*x] to make calculations.

PS

{REPORT ENTITY DETAIL:EC.Pay Rate:(EN=Emre)}

This is a new tag that returns a single custom field value. I’ll improve current tags with that new syntax to read single values. For now the important change is I’ve renamed Ticket’s EN expressions to TEN to be able to differ it from entity expressions. I’ve updated original post with that change.

1 Like

I’m trying to complete my implementation with report tags however we can easily prepare same report by using pivot tables. I’ll add an example very soon.

1 Like

Yes which my employees do not. But I will prepare something that counts for that.

OMG is $2 new? I tried doing that just a while ago and it wouldnt work right? I must have been thinking same thing as you lol.

EDIT: Wow your good your just implemented exactly what I was wanting and trying to do haha.

Yes I’ve recently implemented that.

1 Like

I modified the Template formatting but I did not post that…I changed where it displayed Date. I just showed the screenshot with results not the code. Sorry :frowning:

This is about to change since .66 is out now but here was my Wages:

[Wages:2,.9,1,.5,1.2]
>Employee|Hours|Wage|Total Wages
>$1
{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:L.Entity.Name,LN.Hours,EC.Pay Rate,=[EC.Pay Rate]*[L.Hours]:(ELSS=PunchIn) AND (ELES=PunchOut) AND (ELSD=$1)}

And my Hours:

[Hours Worked Report:.5,1,.3]
>Date|Employee Name|Hours
$1|Jesse|{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELEN=Jesse) AND (ELSD=$1) AND (ELSS=PunchIn)}
$1|Melissa|{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELEN=Melissa) AND (ELSD=$1) AND (ELSS=PunchIn)}
$1|Vanessa|{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELEN=Vanessa) AND (ELSD=$1) AND (ELSS=PunchIn)}
$1|John|{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELEN=John) AND (ELSD=$1) AND (ELSS=PunchIn)}
$1|Shirly|{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELEN=Shirly) AND (ELSD=$1) AND (ELSS=PunchIn)}
$1|Jacob|{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELEN=Jacob) AND (ELSD=$1) AND (ELSS=PunchIn)}
>Total Hours||{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:(ELSD=$1) AND (ELSS=PunchIn)}

My %width modifiers have some partials .5 .3 etc

hi guys,
it’s fun to follow you bunch of geniuses
How can I view in the report the TimeThet the employee clocked in and clocked out?

I am about to add that to mine. Will post shortly… I am currently trying to do a calculation to return average Rate of Pay for all employees.

1 Like

WHAT???

I really would like to have a taxa de Serviço with thousands… that would mean that the table was hundred of thousands!!!

LOL!!!

G.

Ok @emre got another puzzle for ya.

Take a look at this. It works with couple exceptions I would like to fix.

!. Formatting for justification for Total Hours and Average Rate:
2. A method other than using {REPORT ENTITY STATE COUNT:(ELSS=PunchIn)} to calculate average Rate of Pay because this will not return a correct value if not every employee clocked in that day…

I am open to discuss any option even if I need to rebuild the report. I just threw this together.

Is it what you need?

1 Like

Yes! That is great! Now I want to look at it :stuck_out_tongue:

[!Total Hours:1,1,1,1,1:450]
>Name|[D]Date|[L]Hours|[L]Pay Rate|[C]Wage
{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:L.EntityName,L.StartDate,L.Hours,EC.Pay Rate,=F([EC.Pay Rate])*F([L.Hours]):(ELSN=TCStatus) AND EntityStateLog.GetHours()>0}

This is my template. In few minutes I’ll write steps to produce it.

1 Like

Drop Date, Name to Rows and Hours, Pay Rate, Wages to columns

Right Click > Design Mode
… Data > Fields > Pay Rate > Summary Type = Average

… Data > Fields > Pay Rate > Cell Format = #.##

Does numbers appears fine? If not I’ve tweaked it a little bit after releasing update. If not I can re-upload it.