Custom Report Widget 4.1.53

Dear @emre, just installed last version. Now number do appear, but I have a different issue…

The tickets by hour report has a filter by date so it shows just todays (open work period) tickets…

this is the SQL:

SELECT
  'Total de Tickets:',
  '',
  COUNT(1),
  COUNT(CASE WHEN DATEPART(hour, [Date]) BETWEEN 17 AND 18 THEN 1 ELSE NULL END),
  COUNT(CASE WHEN DATEPART(hour, [Date]) BETWEEN 19 AND 20 THEN 1 ELSE NULL END),
  COUNT(CASE WHEN DATEPART(hour, [Date]) BETWEEN 21 AND 22 THEN 1 ELSE NULL END),
  COUNT(CASE WHEN DATEPART(hour, [Date]) BETWEEN 23 AND 24 THEN 1 ELSE NULL END)

FROM Tickets

WHERE Date > '{Start}' and Date < '{End}'

Sometimes it shows it correctly, sometimes it opens this:

If I do some action like logging off or adding a ticket, or settling a ticket and then go back to custom screen:

Thanks!!!

G.

That first report that was showing it wrong… had you just started a work period… were there any transactions for the new work period yet?

yes that reports seems to be workng… and yes I am in a work peridod you can see in the second screen that ther are a few tickets.

G.

What about Auto Refresh is that enabled on the widget?

yes, in all three widgets its enabled. And I can see it refresshing when adding tickets.

thanks!!!

G.

So when does it show that bad report?

I dont know exactly when… as i go in and out from that screen… sometimes it shows the correct report sometimes not…

G.

Sorry just trying to help you troubleshoot it. I have not been able to reproduce that. I tried your report and it seems to work fine.

1 Like

It seems it stores report module’s custom report date filter somewhere. It will work fine on next update.

2 Likes