Customer Accounts Questions

So now your client has 45$ … what doesnt work?

The receipt closed with 55

I think you want a completely different setup where the system shows you the amount a client has and then when payment is made you want it printed on ticket?

It dosn’t consider the deposit in calculation, customer should pay 45 and the remaining 55, in my case customer will pay the actual total, the 55
That appear when I tried to create new ticket for the same customer, it shows customer still has the 100

So, do you can help me in that issue please?

If you Settled by Cash (or anything other than Customer Account), then the Customer Account will obviously NOT be affected, and will remain at (100).

If you Settled by Customer Account, then the Customer Account Balance should go from (100) to (45).

A Customer Account Transaction (used to pay by Customer Account) should look like this (notice the Default Target Account is EMPTY, this will cause the selected Customer Account to be used):

The Payment Type (used to pay by Customer Account) then looks like this (notice the Account field is EMPTY, this will cause the selected Customer Account to be used):

@QMcKay Thank you for respond. I reviewed what you said but I found them configured right. please check the images

They are NOT configured properly. Read my post again.

The Transaction Type Default Account and Payment Type Account parameters must be BLANK.

@QMcKay Exactly, it works now :slight_smile: I’m sorry for misunderstand, it was a long working day. Thank you very much for your help.