Customer Display using Custom Browser Printer

HI Sukasem,

thanks for the responds, i am having trouble to load the slide image. all picutre show up in the IE 11 as static image.

thanks,
andy

Check you javascript slider or post your template or just learn how to use bootstrap.
https://getbootstrap.com/examples/carousel/

thanks, i got the javascript files. i placed in the document\image\folder not sure if that the correct path.

andy

Of course not. How you refer to image file and js file is the same thing. Can’t believe you can point to IMG but not JS.

thanks for the info. i moved the java files backout one folder. everthing working now

thanks for the help
andy

Hello @QMcKay
Is there any other way for advertisement slide show except java scripts?
I didn’t really put my hands on java yet.
I read the whole post but mostly using java scripts and I don’t know how to implement it.
I don’t want fancy slideshow, simple changing pictures would work.

Make it animate gif :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol I want simple advertisement.
Any other options?

Ofcourse not lol. Better start reading javascript. what you waiting for go go now.

1 Like

Can I make templates containing one picture and print it with a delay?

Is it possible to print a picture through template in a browser?

So, every display must have at least logo (image)? Do you have it? If you do you aleady have an answer.

Printer template just generate html source code for webpage. It is just a webpage picture is most common thing in web.

But logo image would be in colour?

OMG, do you have a website?

No I don’t have

What I studied for logo image u have to convert image into bmp?

So, before javascript you have to learn
1 html
2 css
3 javascript.

1 Like

20 years ago I guess. Now icon use png. hardly see bmp anymore except the tiny icon that show on browser tab.
You will get nowhere. You have to start learning html first.

Just tell me can I print a single image on browser by making a temate like this?
c:\image.bmp
Does this tag would work in browser printer?

Yes and no.
Yes, if you know html you can do anything.
No, browser doesn’t know c: drive.